Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

Without some radio surpor next week in the states, it will drop off....

seriously?...do u even think it had any radio support to chart at 84? stop being this pain in the ass please, just drop it already

Hector where does that put her with elvis and beatles hot 100s number?

probably she be reaching their crotches...that's our girl!

Imagine if she had good record company or a better team on her side?!

Omg what a revelation!!!!

Can't we just be happy god damn :lol:

Go M!!!

Without some radio surpor next week in the states, it will drop off....

I can't see another week of 15million views.

I just wish Madonnas team had the video ready to drop on the Monday instead of delays....

This looks like the only chance she will get of a song in the BB100 and those few days of streams has cost her a decent place on the chart.

Give her a record and she'll smash it.

Imagine if she had good record company or a better team on her side?!

Imagine if she had ALL her fans on her side :laugh:

That's awesome, much more than l expected and happy she gets for stats purposes. I would love to see another video for the song that incorporated all her controversies over the years with the different groups basically saying who do you think you are...from church to feminists, she has withstood so much. This would give the song a real narrative and explain the thinking behind it.....as well as educate some with a history lesson.

That's awesome, much more than l expected and happy she gets for stats purposes. I would love to see another video for the song that incorporated all her controversies over the years with the different groups basically saying who do you think you are...from church to feminists, she has withstood so much. This would give the song a real narrative and explain the thinking behind it.....as well as educate some with a history lesson.

She'll do that when she releases Rebel Heart (remix) ;)

Most Hot 100 entries

Source:[95][96][97][98]

I don't understand this table - as if TS has even had 69 songs.

thats when album tracks could chart upon album release. itune sales alone could make it chart. etc.

That stupid rule doesn't count anymore, right?

I could understand Elvis, Ray, Aretha, Beatles...even Brown...but the others?!.....I know this itunes shyt went in their favor cause ALL the songs from an album could chart (Hello Taylor!), but it makes things kind of "simpler" or as Madonna would say herself "Reductive"...and how about the 'feauturings"?...Jay z's got nearly 30 songs charted as featuring artist...Drake nearly 40....AND LIL WAYNE NEARLY 80!!!!!.....!!!!....w-h-a-t-e-v-e-r

and Aretha!, she had over 130 singles! :ohmy: ...this surely puts this list into perspective.

thats when album tracks could chart upon album release. itune sales alone could make it chart. etc.

Ironic when the charts themselves are constantly changing in order to stay relevant yet M is wrong for doing the same lol