Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

Lourdes is an educated young woman, Kylie can't even read. That was evident when she introduced some act at some awards and couldn't read the autocue. Lourdes and any Kartrashian shouldn't be put in the same sentence together

:lol: I'd like to see it, :lol:

Edit: I just found it, :dead:

BIM will see Madonna returning after a decade to the VMA nominations.

Not a chance in hell of winning but it will be nice to see the mistress of music videos back included!!

BIM will see Madonna returning after a decade to the VMA nominations.

Not a chance in hell of winning but it will be nice to see the mistress of music videos back included!!

828467.gif

828467.gif

In a perfect world but I can't see the VMAs giving her a moon man over the likes of Swift or Cyrus.

Maybe it would be different IF she shows up and performs....

NUMBER 84!?!?!

That's brilliant just imagine what it COULD of reached if her team made sure it was dropped at the start of the week.....instead of the middle!!!!

Those days lost could of gurenteed her a place in the TOP 50!!!!!!!

#84? Not bad M!

I want her to hit the top 40 so bad! Maybe I'm being petty, but I'd just love to rub it in those haters faces who've said M is old and irrelevant.

Regardless, I love the song and video. I've watched the video like 500 times already.

I need September to get here already so I can see M perform this live!!!

#84? Not bad M!

I want her to hit the top 40 so bad! Maybe I'm being petty, but I'd just love to rub it in those haters faces who've said M is old and irrelevant.

Regardless, I love the song and video. I've watched the video like 500 times already.

I need September to get here already so I can see M perform this live!!!

The video lost a few days of streams as it was dropped mid-week....so maybe it could of gown her a Top40.....

I'm just guessing. The video plays are insane over the past days.

Without some radio surpor next week in the states, it will drop off....

I can't see another week of 15million views.

I just wish Madonnas team had the video ready to drop on the Monday instead of delays....

This looks like the only chance she will get of a song in the BB100 and those few days of streams has cost her a decent place on the chart.

Bitch, I'm Madonna is a great shut the fuck up to all the jaded fans who been nagging on and on about Madonna trying too hard to appeal to younger audience. The woman is in a music business and she's here TO STAY!! In order to do that, you gotta know how to play the game!!! Thank God Madonna is smart and knows what she's doing!! I love Balladonna, but we need songs like Bitch, I'm Madonna because kids want upbeat stuff now days!! I'm just really thrilled for this song and am hoping there wont be any more bitching from some Madonna fans on how much they hate it!! Anyway, time to celebrate!!!!

Without some radio surpor next week in the states, it will drop off....

I can't see another week of 15million views.

I just wish Madonnas team had the video ready to drop on the Monday instead of delays....

This looks like the only chance she will get of a song in the BB100 and those few days of streams has cost her a decent place on the chart.

I think the video should've dropped around the same time she did "Fallon". There was a lot of buzz about her performance. It would have been good to have kept that momentum going.

Oh well. This is only the first week. Who knows how it'll do in the long run. I do wish she had the opportunity to perform BIM at an awards show or at some other big event.

It DESERVES to be a summer smash!