Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

Guest Rachelle of London

Speaking of Madonna's children, where is Lola??? :( I know she's in college, but... I mean, it's like she doesn't exist anymore.

She's back in NYC. Seen some paparazzi shots of her out and about in Manhattan and she made press for calling Kylie Jenner "vile" :lmao:

“Lourdes was horrified. She thinks Kylie and her sisters are vile and has made a big effort to avoid being in the same room as any of them. She couldn’t believe Kylie thought she’d be receptive to a party invite and has completely ignored her – as far as Lourdes is concerned, she’s not going to lower herself to even responding.”

QUEEN LOLA :dead:

Guest Rocco Papa

Speaking of Madonna's children, where is Lola??? :( I know she's in college, but... I mean, it's like she doesn't exist anymore.

I remember Madonna saying in a 2012 interview that Lourdes was getting shy. She said she didn't want her name to be in the credits of "Superstar" but it was too late. She probably doesn't want to be front and center.

"It would make sense that Lourdes and Kylie wouldn’t become BFFs anytime soon. The girls are completely different from one another. Lourdes is a full-time student at the University of Michigan and is bilingual. Meanwhile, Kylie’s life revolves around starring on Keeping Up With the Kardashians and taking racy photos on her Instagram account."

Lola is EVERYTHING. She's going to succeed in whatever she decides to do.

Guest Rachelle of London

Lourdes is an educated young woman, Kylie can't even read. That was evident when she introduced some act at some awards and couldn't read the autocue. Lourdes and any Kartrashian shouldn't be put in the same sentence together

Lourdes is an educated young woman, Kylie can't even read. That was evident when she introduced some act at some awards and couldn't read the autocue. Lourdes and any Kartrashian shouldn't be put in the same sentence together

omg I remember that. She couldn't even fucking READ. :lmao:

The audience was booing as well. :lmao:

“Lourdes was horrified. She thinks Kylie and her sisters are vile and has made a big effort to avoid being in the same room as any of them. She couldn’t believe Kylie thought she’d be receptive to a party invite and has completely ignored her – as far as Lourdes is concerned, she’s not going to lower herself to even responding.”

"It would make sense that Lourdes and Kylie wouldn’t become BFFs anytime soon. The girls are completely different from one another. Lourdes is a full-time student at the University of Michigan and is bilingual. Meanwhile, Kylie’s life revolves around starring on Keeping Up With the Kardashians and taking racy photos on her Instagram account."

Lola is EVERYTHING. She's going to succeed in whatever she decides to do.

yaaaaaas Lola SLAY!

tumblr_mmx0brUcZ91s0f183o4_400.gif

Guest Rocco Papa

tumblr_mmx0brUcZ91s0f183o4_400.gif

Is there video of this? I know during the MTV Ultra Sound special, she said Lourdes was coming to the studio, but they never showed footage of it. Years later, John Norris said Madonna wanted cameras turned off when she arrived.

:rotfl: she rules just like her mum

I mean what were people expecting?

Cattura_zpskzzwi83h.jpg

lourdes_leon_71015y1_madonna_b_gr_2.jpg