Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

Thanks!!!

Here's the direct link to vote for Madonna on the BB 2015 Mid-Year Readers' Poll for first half MVP Breakout Star. Results will be on 26June. LINK

She's up for First Half MVP, Best Music Video, and Most Buzzed Moment (smooch with Drek, I'm skipping that one!) On page 2, I wrote in "Madonna on The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon" for Best Televised Performance since it wasn't listed.

Ridiculous that she is not on the Fave BB No 1 Album because of the Empire Soundtrack and BB's idiotic rules.

thanks!!

Thanks!!!

You're welcome!

I voted. Madonna should have been in more categories! I voted the Grammy as event of the year, of course.

Revoted, this time I indicated "Madonna at Grammy Awards" for Best Televised Performance. :thumbsup:

Grammydance02at7.gif

Absolutely!! It is different strokes for different folks but for me, her videos, whether considered simple or more elaborately staged have a good to great degree of watchability. When the focus is on her, I cannot take my eyes off her, even when in animated form. She draws me in with her face, her eyes, her movement onscreen and overall when paired with the enjoyability of the song itself, it conveys the mood intended.

The BIM video is indeed fantastic, and with GT and LFL, have made a perfect trio for a visual feast this era.

So true. She has more charisma than all of the other girls put together in music videos. People get stunned when they watch video marathons of hers. Both at how beautiful she is and also how much they love the music and videos. I know several people who have changed their opinion of her ( brain-washed by awful press articles ) when seeing her videos and performances. The same with the Superbowl. I remember when it showed, the amount of people that commented how wonderful she was because they could watch it themselves and not be influenced by haters and Daily Mail type of press etc. She truly has it all in spades.

Yes, if you don't count this classic appearance and the red hair for Live Aid.

I've just had bedtime bitch session again. I love this video.

Any sock gifs yet?

Nicki Minaj before Nicki Minaj :wow:

nuke_501.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Queen

In theory, you would think for an artist like Madonna a song like Ghosttown would be the safe single choice. In another place and time that song would've been massive! For years everyone was bitching about her collabs and trying to appeal to the youth etc. So she releases a "classic", solo Madonna song and it still gets ignored. Madonna doing Trap music and wearing grillz, cavorting around with 20 something's at 56 yrs old DOES seem like the riskier choice to me, especially considering the "feedback" since HC. I truly believe if the leaks didn't happen, the first single (no matter what they chose) wouldve at the very least charted on the Hot 100.

This totally!! :clap::clap:

It always amazes me when I look at the quality of the songs on this 13th studio work. And not only their quality their potential likeability with the GP. Let's face it if radio did play her this record would be a top 5 year end release. Now it's a top 15 record with no hit singles and with albums at #8 and #7 selling merely 200k more overall.

It does say a lot about how important and indicative of success cd sales are these days. 200k copies more from #15 to be in the lower top 10? That's probably $2m in gross revenue which has then to be split between Madonna, LN and Universal. $2m, i.e. basically what Madonna net earns in one night of her tour

It used to be mainly the US ignoring her recent work on radio now Europe has joined them. Her 80s and 90s songs are still everywhere but whenever she has a new album out it gets played increasingly less. Partly because she doesn't have a traditional record deal of course and the focus has been on the touring front since 2007 (per contract) but it does also have to do with a restriction on her age.

I never understand why some fans would want to see her drag herself for months and months of promotion when with this era we've been given stunning promo in quality and quantity (probably HC, Celebration and MDNA combined) and yet it did nothing to boost the chart performance of the album, yet given the circumstances it's still doing fairly decently

The truth is that if people don't hear the songs they don't buy the songs simply because they are rarely exposed to them. Ask Taylor Broomstick, Ed Sheeran and the likes who enjoy massive radio support behind them and they are not doing more promotion than Madonna has so far for this album

So true. She has more charisma than all of the other girls put together in music videos. People get stunned when they watch video marathons of hers. Both at how beautiful she is and also how much they love the music and videos. I know several people who have changed their opinion of her ( brain-washed by awful press articles ) when seeing her videos and performances. The same with the Superbowl. I remember when it showed, the amount of people that commented how wonderful she was because they could watch it themselves and not be influenced by haters and Daily Mail type of press etc. She truly has it all in spades.

yaaaasssss jan! I love your mini-essays on M!!

You people need to stop with the whole BIM is the safe single choice waaaaaaa. There's nothing safe about BIM, it's highly polarizing, even for Diplo's standards it's really out there. I mean, seriously, who would've ever imagined that Madonna would be rocking some grillz in a cougar twerking club anthem on a coke / acid / tachas and perico trip and grinding up on people of all ages and sexes at 56. Nah. Nobody.

And it doesn't sound like ANYTHING that's out there on the radio these days. Nothing safe about it.

You're welcome!

Revoted, this time I indicated "Madonna at Grammy Awards" for Best Televised Performance. :thumbsup:

Grammydance02at7.gif

This gif should be on that spaceship that has cultural achievements of the Human Race. If any alien creature sees this magnificience, they will surely come and ask for her to pay their respect.

Everyone stop being a Mensch and VOTE

some of us ALREADY voted, but we're not jumping around on our 10 inched pink stilettos boasting about it while screaming our lungs out " I'm gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay......" :queenbitch:

Guest Rocco Papa

some of us ALREADY voted, but we're not jumping around on our 10 inched pink stilettos boasting about it while screaming our lungs out " I'm gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay......" :queenbitch:

:rotfl:

Then what is the point of voting? I just don't get it.

The 10 Best Music Videos of 2015 (So Far)

Madonna, "Bitch I'm Madonna"

Forget the all-star cameos by Katy Perry, Kanye West, Beyonce and Miley Cyrus -- no jammed-in cameos can steal the spotlight from Madonna's unhinged party scene, which includes booty-shaking, shot-taking, a bathtub make-out and Madge crowd-surfing like a wild teenager. "Bitch I'm Madonna" gloriously reiterates that that's what she is at heart.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6605833/2015-10-best-music-videos-taylor-swift-maroon-5-sia?utm_source=twitter