Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

not seeing as much hate for M over this vid as i thought....it basically shuts the haters up, lol

vevo is now at 14.4 lol just anything to count.

Did anyone comment yet on Madonna's hair in this video not being just the usual blonde? Usually there are many who complain about that. This is the first pink hair in a Madonna video right?

Yes, if you don't count this classic appearance and the red hair for Live Aid.

I've just had bedtime bitch session again. I love this video.

Any sock gifs yet?

EDDYDONNA :rotfl:

Genius and I love it.

Even fi she hasn't had a genuine commercial hit the fact that this is already the biggest YouTube hit of the era proves that "diminishing returns" don't really apply to Madonna. People are still very much interested in her. And before anyone comes in here with some stupid statistic about how some bitch cunt whore's video has 300 million views or whatever, I don't give a shit. That's irrelevant.

GT and LFL seem to def be benefiting in terms of view counts at least. That's why I wish she performed live a few more times leading up to the tour (sorry to insist with this). I feel like perhaps people finally know the album is out.

not seeing as much hate for M over this vid as i thought....it basically shuts the haters up, lol

vevo is now at 14.4 lol just anything to count.

i think most of the haters already saw the video and now the curious people & fans and those who like the song are returning;)

The video is fantastic. Full of fun, colour and holds your interest the entire time. Can watch it time and time again which is something that so many Madonna videos achieve. I think she easily makes the greatest music videos and always has. Right back from Burning up, Borderline through to the 3 video releases from Rebel Heart.

GT and LFL seem to def be benefiting in terms of view counts at least. That's why I wish she performed live a few more times leading up to the tour (sorry to insist with this). I feel like perhaps people finally know the album is out.

yeah i feel that way too. this is the first time she got in the news with a new single. not the brits, drake, or any other shit. actual new music. if they would upload a few performances now on her vevo the album would sell a bit better. but madonna's team don't seem to be capable of thinking, so.. we have to whine a bit ;)

The video is fantastic. Full of fun, colour and holds your interest the entire time. Can watch it time and time again which is something that so many Madonna videos achieve. I think she easily makes the greatest music videos and always has. Right back from Burning up, Borderline through to the 3 video releases from Rebel Heart.

Absolutely agree.

I want that blue shirt she's wearing at the end.

Tom Tom Fashions made it, and they are apparently working on trying to get them mass produced so that we can allllllllllll have one. I'll bet they have received lots of requests!

And as soon as it's available, I'm definitely getting one! That shirt is the tits.

Absolutely!! It is different strokes for different folks but for me, her videos, whether considered simple or more elaborately staged have a good to great degree of watchability. When the focus is on her, I cannot take my eyes off her, even when in animated form. She draws me in with her face, her eyes, her movement onscreen and overall when paired with the enjoyability of the song itself, it conveys the mood intended.

The BIM video is indeed fantastic, and with GT and LFL, have made a perfect trio for a visual feast this era.

Vote for Rebel Heart/ Madonna here if you like! (mid year favorite song, artist, etc.)

Here's the direct link to vote for Madonna on the BB 2015 Mid-Year Readers' Poll for first half MVP Breakout Star. Results will be on 26June. LINK

She's up for First Half MVP, Best Music Video, and Most Buzzed Moment (smooch with Drek, I'm skipping that one!) On page 2, I wrote in "Madonna on The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon" for Best Televised Performance since it wasn't listed.

Ridiculous that she is not on the Fave BB No 1 Album because of the Empire Soundtrack and BB's idiotic rules.