Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

She should go perform with Nicki on So You Think You Can Prance! :callme:

It would be an appropriate TV show to promote the song and upcoming tour, so I'd say why not? They do showcase fantastic dancers in the competition.

hJtgqKG9.gif

Guest Pud Whacker

12,232,029 on YouTube

5 more million and she will catch up to arnold pranking fans two days ago!!!

MTV better come through with nominations this year for any one of these three magnificent videos. I would love it if Madonna performed a 10 minute set at the VMAs, giving us a preview of what to expect on the Rebel Heart Tour. I would die if she did that. And since the VMA's are airing on August 30th, and her tour doesn't start till September now, she could very well appear on the awards show. One can only dream and hope.

It would be an appropriate TV show to promote the song and upcoming tour, so I'd say why not? They do showcase fantastic dancers in the competition.

And she could finally duet with Paula, they could perform a Medley of Bitch I'm Madonna and Opposites Attract

tumblr_nq5a5qfJ4a1r7b1s5o1_400.gif

And she could finally duet with Paula, they could perform a Medley of Bitch I'm Madonna and Opposites Attract

Ummm .... No. :mellow:

I do wish Paula well in her new gig as judge though. It's cool that Sasha and Kupono are SYTYCD alumni too.

SmypQtdY.gif

Guest Pud Whacker

Wow! Can't believe BIM is already almost the biggest video of the RH era. :clap:

:bow:

im thrilled. i want her to have a hit off this album very much.

Unfortunately, at this point, it looks like madonna cant get a hit without a featuring. And i hate that.

for me, Living For Love and Ghosttown are far superior songs and videos. if she sees that the public and her fans prefer this, we probably can look forward to more songs and videos like this in the future.

:bow:

im thrilled. i want her to have a hit off this album very much.

Unfortunately, at this point, it looks like madonna cant get a hit without a featuring. And i hate that.

for me, Living For Love and Ghosttown are far superior songs and videos. if she sees that the public and her fans prefer this, we probably can look forward to more songs and videos like this in the future.

BITCH GET OFF MY POLE