Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

He's hottt look at his instagram posts and pics ride him madonna!

You think they haven't? Don't underestimate the power of Demonna!

So it was my boyfriend's brother's girlfriend's birthday party on Saturday and my boo was all sleepy and grumpy at home and I was like, whatevs, I'ma get KYOOT and blast the BIM on my new TV in HD with our fancy speakers while I get ready and he came into the TV room and was like TURN THAT FUCKING SHIT DOWN.

I still refuse to talk to him and I'm still mad at him and I don't know if this is going to work out.

^^ ooh bitch where is he I will come deliver him an east side Baltimore beatdown. No one tells anyone to turn down Madonn'ta esp not my Raul.

So it was my boyfriend's brother's girlfriend's birthday party on Saturday and my boo was all sleepy and grumpy at home and I was like, whatevs, I'ma get KYOOT and blast the BIM on my new TV in HD with our fancy speakers while I get ready and he came into the TV room and was like TURN THAT FUCKING SHIT DOWN.

I still refuse to talk to him and I'm still mad at him and I don't know if this is going to work out.

That's a deal breaker, imho.

He was being macho and you were asking for trouble. Why didn't you bend over, open your hole and get fucked while Madonna was signing?

No he was being a complete fucking DICK and treating him like a damn child. I would've BUSTED HIM IN HIS SHIT if he made me turn down MY TV I PAID FOR and MY MADONNA VIDEO. *Niki voice* ooh I would've been a fightin bitch :lmao:

Notify him with a No sex for a month punishment (no sex for him, you're allowed to get some, some place else). And if he insists give him head and when he is about to come ask him "Have you ever pictured your mother sucking your dick and coming into her mouth ?". the trauma will teach him good : NOBODY MESSES WITH A MADONNA FAN !

There's nothing more that I hate than A POOPER coming out of their slumber downer room when you're trying to have fun and turn up (and its a PARTY or the WEEKEND) and they go yell at everyone to shut up and all those dramatics and at that moment u generally see how fucking INSANE they are

The worst types of people I SWEAR. I'm getting hot headed at work just thinking about your situation Raul! :lmao:

Yes, a live performance is needed. A big one at a festival or live event, and an acoustic one with those cute sock puppets.

Hope they're working on something now that they know the video is working well!

Yes, a live performance is needed. A big one at a festival or live event, and an acoustic one with those cute sock puppets.

Hope they're working on something now that they know the video is working well!

As much as I would love to see M do more promotion, I am not sure - at this point - it would help or make sense. She's been on countless show this spring with little or no effect on the album (minus Jimmy Fallon and even that didn't push the album sales too much).

The video is racking up lots of views. It is a bonafide streaming/viral success. However, as a promotional tool, it isn't really setting album sales or single sales on fire. It is a curiosity piece or a buzz generator. It isn't really having a huge impact on record sales.

I think she should just focus on the tour rehearsals and give fans an incredible show.

arent's shows over this month til fall??? correct me if i'm wrong. but when was the last time Madonna went on every single tv show, concert show, tv special, to promote a song (like how we see these other's hoe themselves out)??? i wish!

if its all for sales then she may as well pack it in and retire, lol.

Would have been better timing to have the Fallen stint this week than before the videos release. Imagine if that was happening this Thursday

I have thought the same thing. Would have been an amazing one two punch!

Agreed with ULIZOS.

Exactly! It made GMAYL a top ten which is one of her least popular songs of the last few years so imagine what could have happened if they'd done it with LFL, GT and BIM!