Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

1901901_10153091942202979_87187599888050

M now has a crush on Kevin, despite being Portuguese, he looks Italian ! She has a weakness for these type !!

is he the one she kissed at the early part of the BIM vid?

Is it the photo or does he have really small legs?

I think it's a weird shot. He's 6'2" but perhaps he has a long torso relative to leg length. Here's his Elite profile with portfolio pics where you might be able to gauge better. LINK

BIM sold 9K the week she performed on The Tonight Show- and the video looks to have had a similar effect. However, sales of the remixes and the EP (however small) should add a little bit.

It ended the week with ~11 million worldwide views- the USA usually doesn't account for as much as 50%+ of a track's video views on YouTube/Vevo. There's also Tidal and audio streaming, which we have no idea of the totals.

Guest HaveASit

THE WEEK’S BEST VIDEOS

Madonna feat. Nicki Minaj

‘Bitch I’m Madonna’
Dir: Jonas Ã…kerlund

Jonas Åkerlund turns Madonna’s trap-EDM self-awareness anthem into a neon dance party with a cameo-loaded video that makes Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’ look like child’s play. Beyoncé, Miley, Katy, Kanye, Nicki and Chris Rock (!?) turn up as Madonna refuses to act her age. Source: http://www.factmag.com/2015/06/21/weeks-best-videos-madonna-mia-abra/2/