Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

Was there a song that got those number of views and got in the Hot100? I think it is not going to be enough... tbqh

Mariah's last song was #82 with 26,000 downloads sold and 1.8 million U.S. streams so, yeah, BIM can do it!

This era has been amazing ! Am so proud to be her fan !

If only sales would increase....someone said it only sold 9k this chart week...I guess since there's no airplay, a performance somewhere would do wonders for sales?

Think it's a bit of a lost cause to expect chart success or anything like that so let's just find comfort in the fact that she is giving us the fans her very best and we have a lot to be proud about

If only sales would increase....someone said it only sold 9k this chart week...I guess since there's no airplay, a performance somewhere would do wonders for sales?

I'm wondering how anyone can really have that info- especially considering the EP sales count too. Seems like somebody's making that up or inferring it from KWORB (which isn't based on actual sales).

To put some other singer down to make Madonna better is stupid and tiresome. I hate it.

Yes you're right. I shouldn't have done that. That really wasn't my intention. I'm just so fed up with other fan bases constantly spewing their hate at Madonna over silliest shit. But I honestly don't hate Britney. Once she stopped acting like a "threat" to Madonna, I actually began to listen to some of her music. Britney Jean is my favorite album by her and I think she's a sweetheart. Thanks for calling me out! :inlove:

Think it's a bit of a lost cause to expect chart success or anything like that so let's just find comfort in the fact that she is giving us the fans her very best and we have a lot to be proud about

This!

Mariah's last song was #82 with 26,000 downloads sold and 1.8 million U.S. streams so, yeah, BIM can do it!

Madonna will make easily HoT100 next week. The question is how high (no pun intended).

There will be probably 6-7 million U.S. streams.

I'm wondering how anyone can really have that info- especially considering the EP sales count too. Seems like somebody's making that up or inferring it from KWORB (which isn't based on actual sales).

Yes, that 9k estimation came from KWORB, so it's not reliable?

Off topic here, but I love it everytime I see clueless young fans' meltdowns on Madonna's age: "no way she is 56! I thought she was like 25 or 26". :lmao::dead:

Sorry I'm not from the U.S., what's so good about this chart, would Madonna getting number 92 be an amazing feat?? Will she get more AirPlay if she charts?

Sorry I'm not from the U.S., what's so good about this chart, would Madonna getting number 92 be an amazing feat?? Will she get more AirPlay if she charts?

Not really, but its more mental thing for fans. None of her albums have missed Hot100 entirely.

I love madonna this is a awesomeness video love everything she's giving us ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yes, that 9k estimation came from KWORB, so it's not reliable?

I'm not an expert on this AT ALL- but from what I've read there- it's all just "formulas" that aren't supposed to be taken to mean sales. It's "percentages of the #1 selling song/album" etc. Especially considering the song is selling as: a single, remixes, EP remix album. I just don't know how anyone could have tracked all that accurately. But again, I could be wrong! :)

Its just a bit of fun speculating for those that enjoy following the charts. The Billboard Hot 100 is like the "main", definitive singles chart. A #92 entry wouldn't go down in the history books or anything....lol....but as of now, RH is the only Madonna album to not a produce a Hot 100 entry so if BIM charts then that streak will remain. The only time I think a songs chart position may effect AirPlay is when the song is Top 40, then radio may embrace a little more.

Really, the big achievement if this charts is that it will be the first time since her debut album that a third single performs better than the two that preceded it. Also, she hasn't had a third single chart at all since WIFLFAG in 2001.

Ah okay fair enough, cheers for explaining, fingers crossed!!

Yes bitches! do not diminish the big accomplishment it will be to have a 3rd single from an album being the solo hot 100 entry of that album...even more with no radio or very little sales whatsoever plus radio ageism etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

...even a number 100 will serve for the purpose so bring it on!

She really has delivered in terms of videos this era. I've been begging for this for a long time! Though I feel she did pretty good job with "Give Me All Your Lovin'" vid and "Girl Gone Wild" last album. But even still, her heart really seems into it this time around!

Still can't stop watching!!

06-18-madona.jpg_88717827.jpg