Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

I am just celebrating everything Madonna right now and I'm thrilled over the success of the video!! I believed in this song from the start and I just can't deal with how awesome everything is turning out!! And this is only the beginning!! Madonna is out to slay mathafuckers!! Watch out!

So cool that people are doing covers, piano versions, guitar, you name it. People are embracing Madonna all over again!! This is awesome! :inlove:

Does anyone know why the views on the VEVO site is higher than on YouTube?

10,427,765 vs 10,183,576

Because the views on VEVO site include the VEVO website + the YouTube website views.

Britney Spears is over and I'm glad she is. I remember I was a kid when she first started and people were saying she was the next Madonna. I already hated her for that back then and prayed she'd flop. And she did!! Then Madonna actually somewhat saved Spears' career by supporting and pushing her. So in essence, Britney fans owe to Madonna!!! They are so late with their hate that it makes me wanna wish Madonna never rescued the fucking cow!

Why would you call Ms. Spears a cow? She hasn't done anything wrong. And, being a Britney fan, I may tell you many of her fans also do like Madonna. Britney and Iggy Azalea's 'Pretty Girls' already has 70 million views on YouTube, so obviously there's still an interest. And her 'Piece of Me' Vegas residency sells really well, and it's been running for a year and a half now.

If anything, it's Britney still being under conservatorship (personal & financial) that is kind of smothering her. It's already been 7 years ever since.

Edited by Arckangel

Guest Medoner

Why would anyone call britney out like that? Shes been respectful for all her idols all her life. And M didnt save her career from anything she had killer albums after in the zone lol

because the idea of saying you can't use the word "bitch" in a song because britney did it is a joke."its britney bitch" is not something to be proud of anyway. then again i never liked britney or her music.

I LOVE the moment when Madonna trips at 1:12 over the balloons (right after Chris Rock's cameo). Looks like it was an accident and she played it beautifully. I love it!

Its a homage to now infamous Britz Award fall..obviously.

I LOVE the moment when Madonna trips at 1:12 over the balloons (right after Chris Rock's cameo). Looks like it was an accident and she played it beautifully. I love it!

I even thought the dude who she's piggybacking prior around 1:02 seems to drop her to the ground too hard? She can take any beating!

The balloon trip, the hole in the fishnets, the dry humping are all awesome real moments that add to the craziness. I love her.

Guest Rocco Papa

I made this small video fueled by the hatred and negativity of the trolls, if you like it share it

"Celebrate Madonna now, before it's too late..." EXACTLY! :thumbsup:

Great video. I loved it!!

Thanks, 5iVe Elements! :kiss2:

Please feel free to use any of the gifs I've made anywhere. This video has been an absolute gift.

I just woke up from a giffing dream!! :laugh:

AeNzqGgM.gif

Nemo, you are our wonderful Queen of Gifs ! Love them all