Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

This is too much fun. :D

I'm trying to stay awake to see it get to 10 million. lol

(This mama is tired.)

Yasssssss with the viral smash

There is a drunk twink vomiting in my bathroom right now. God damnit.

Like really? Is this life?

Loving the viral success but why has it dropped out of the iTunes top 100 if the view numbers are constantly growing??

That's what happens when you don't use Instagram Filters.

(Sans GGW which lost views when it got deleted and reuploaded)

There are actually to official versions of 'Girl Gone Wild' on YouTube (both published on Mar. 21st 2012):

Madonna (censored):

MadonnaVEVO (half-censored):

I made this small video fueled by the hatred and negativity of the trolls, if you like it share it

Amazing! I love it! Shared!

Yeah, you'd think Madonna's a murderess judging by the hate thrown at her (G*D bless her).

Why don't people throw the same amount of hatred and venom to people that actually deserve it; terrorists and jihadists, for instance?

Also, I'm sure all of us, in this forum, know all that crap by Mark Dice, Mario Brisson, and those countless hatards and trolls online don't mean a thing, but the thing is, young people in their teens and twenties are very impressionable, and that's my issue.

Why do you think girls as young as 15 have left their home to marry jihadists? Why have teens literally blown themselves (and others) up lately? Shows you how easy it is to manipulate youngsters, and those Internet vigilantes prey on that. What if a 14 yr-old LGBT stumbles on one such videos by Brisson, and starts feeling guilty and bad about themselves. That's my issue.

Edited by Arckangel

Britney Spears is over and I'm glad she is. I remember I was a kid when she first started and people were saying she was the next Madonna. I already hated her for that back then and prayed she'd flop. And she did!! Then Madonna actually somewhat saved Spears' career by supporting and pushing her. So in essence, Britney fans owe to Madonna!!! They are so late with their hate that it makes me wanna wish Madonna never rescued the fucking cow!

Anyway, Madonna is a Goddess and those who don't get it, soon pay a huge price!! Will see what happens to Flopga REALLY soon. Just keep your eyes opened people. Madonna is not to mess around with!!

As for the delusional gloom and doom youtubers who accuse the Illuminati of satan worshipping, well, they obviously don't know A FUCKING THING about the Illuminati and what it's all about. So please, don't pay any attention to them and PLEASE don't post their bull shit crap on here. We really don't need that negativity!!

maybe she could upload a guitar/acoustic version of bitch I'm madonna now that the hype is there. theres someone on youtube who uploaded one with a piano and its beautiful. you can hear madonna is right and that every song can be played acoustically :)