Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

Never read them. Ever! It's full of trolls. No to be taken seriously. They get something out of it if people get all riled up about their racist, ageist, homophobic or whatever insulting comments. Those are sad little people without a real life. It's their only way to interact with people. The have mental problems.

The worst thing is the Vigilant Christian Mario Brisson. He called Caitlyn Jenner "sick", "depraved", and labelled transgenderism an "abomination", yet he insists he's not transphobic. He also claims not to be homophobic, yet perpetuates the dangerous lie anyone can just "pray the gay away", "have new (sexual) desires in Christ", when numerous medical, scientific and government bodies have determined "conversion therapies" harmful for one's mental health: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_therapy .

He also hates artists such as Madonna with a passion. At the end of 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on YouTube, do you see a preview still for 'Madonna - Bitch I'm Satanic Illuminati Madonna The ft. Nicki Minaj EXPOSED'?

If so, it means a lot of people might see it, and be influenced by it. I know for a fact a lot of young people do watch his vlog, and agree with him. In his "exposé", he compares Madonna to an "unattractive grandma", condemns lesbianism shown in M's video, and also accuses her of promoting paedophilia because of the four little girls shown at the start of the clip, dressed as Like A Virgin Madonna, and miming the word "bitch".

Brisson calls "bitch" a "degrading word for women", yet he once called women that go to nightclubs "whores". I don't want that scum to get too many views (he has way too many of them, already, G*D stop him), but feel free to give him a thumbs down, and call him out on his nonsense:

The worst thing is the Vigilant Christian Mario Brisson. He called Caitlyn Jenner "sick", "depraved", and labelled transgenderism an "abomination", yet he insists he's not transphobic. He also claims not to be homophobic, yet perpetuates the dangerous lie anyone can just "pray the gay away", "have new (sexual) desires in Christ", when numerous medical, scientific and government bodies have determined "conversion therapies" harmful for one's mental health: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_therapy .

He also hates artists such as Madonna with a passion. At the end of 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on YouTube, do you see a preview still for 'Madonna - Bitch I'm Satanic Illuminati Madonna The ft. Nicki Minaj EXPOSED'?

If so, it means a lot of people might see it, and be influenced by it. I know for a fact a lot of young people do watch his vlog, and agree with him. In his "exposé", he compares Madonna to an "unattractive grandma", condemns lesbianism shown in M's video, and also accuses her of promoting paedophilia because of the four little girls shown at the start of the clip, dressed as Like A Virgin Madonna, and miming the word "bitch".

Brisson calls "bitch" a "degrading word for women", yet he once called women that go to nightclubs "whores". I don't want that scum to get too many views (he has way too many of them, already, G*D stop him), but feel free to give him a thumbs down, and call him out on his nonsense: .

All promo is good promo that's I'm going to say,

All promo is good promo that's I'm going to say,

Agreed!!! You can hate M all you want, but please make sure you include a link to BIM.

Just came home from a GREAT Robbie Williams concert. First thing I did when I came out of the arena was to check the BIM views which were slightly over 9m from the 8m I left them! An hour later they are over 9.2m!!!

What an awesome day I'm having!!! :D

He needs to suck a gigantic black d**k and stop repressing himself.

Here in Boston on my local Boston top40 station. Some over 60s asshole who does the weekend countdown show.

Mentioned the alleged feud between Taylor Swift & Madonna. And Madonna was going to address it in her video for Bitch,I'm Madonna! He did say it's probably untrue and Madonna was milking this to get attention because 'lets face it no one is interested in Madonna's music,these days' When he said that I nearly broke the damn radio. Hear we go with the haters,who can't help themselves! Then I checked the video views Madonna has well over 9.3 Million. And was put at ease.

That's a lot of views in barely 3 days for an act not on the radio and nobody cares about these days!

Here in Boston on my local Boston top40 station. Some over 60s asshole who does the weekend countdown show.

Mentioned the alleged feud between Taylor Swift & Madonna. And Madonna was going to address it in her video for Bitch,I'm Madonna! He did say it's probably untrue and Madonna was milking this to get attention because 'lets face it no one is interested in Madonna's music,these days' When he said that I nearly broke the damn radio. Hear we go with the haters,who can't help themselves! Then I checked the video views Madonna has well over 9.3 Million. And was put at ease.

That's a lot of views in barely 3 days for an act not on the radio and nobody cares about these days!

No one is interested about M, but did he talk about her? DUH!

No one is interested about M, but did he talk about her? DUH!

I was just going to mention that lol blah blah blah she is soo irrelevant blah blah well stop talking about her and what she is doing morons! They can hate her but will not ignore her.

Any D***K not just Black....careful...careful.....

Huge Monster Black dick is the most ferocious and effective. It will open him up good and release all that tension. Him and Unlucky Gay will be free happy gays!

gay_dance.gif

Guest Rocco Papa

It sucks that people are acting like Madonna is feuding with Taylor Swift, because I honestly don't think Madonna did anything deliberate to insinuate that. Even when she doesn't try to start shit and minds her own business, people still rip on her.

Remember we gotta hit 10M by midnight or Hector flushes all of us. According to my time zone we got 2h15m.