Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

Britney toxic is cool toilet shits bad blood is so robotic lmao talking about made into a movie on comments thread if they do shoot me it be like watching nails scratching a chalkboard "

Btw I can't believe she had a tear in her fishnets in the last scene, it's the first time I've EVER seen it and I know she's mad about it :queenbitch:

Madonna is ALSO the QUEEN OF PRISTINE FISHNETS

Noooooooooooooooo!! Arianne, why didn't you check those fishnets properly?? ;)

Y3d1XM3J.gif

Must say I'm blown away the video has over 8 million views already!!! Almost 25% dislikes - why??? People suck. MADONNA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw the Andy Cohen review video and I am laughing out lout about his comments, like:

Anime girls,

this must be Debby Mazaar or Katy Perry,

oh is this Miley Cirus etc etc.

that was kind of funny, He should often review Madonnas videos :D

I just wish Interscopes marketing dept. would finally lift a finger and work some radio relations. I know it's not their job. But for some reason they act like a pissed off brat ever since they realized they are hardly making any money off Madonna. But it almost appears as if they are sabotaging the project on purpose to prove something. If so, maybe they should use this as an example why working without a record company might be a mistake. So far we have seen the negatives. No radio play. No sales. No charting. Now they could show the positives and put some effort into promoting the song. If it works they can always say: "Look, you need us for future success on the charts". From my perspective it all boils down to this. Under the current constellation she is responsible for the promotional side but her promotional team is doing a bad job because they are unqualified or they just don't have the connections to the media in general. I just don't believe ALL radio is boycotting her because of age. Or they don't play her because the songs are subpar. If that was they case, why do we get to hear those generic and boring songs from singers or bands, no one has ever heard, of all the time? Someone must must pushing them.

YouTube comments gave me cancer!

Never read them. Ever! It's full of trolls. No to be taken seriously. They get something out of it if people get all riled up about their racist, ageist, homophobic or whatever insulting comments. Those are sad little people without a real life. It's their only way to interact with people. The have mental problems.

^ just enjoy your new Madonna era and quit worrying about all that shizz..

Sloane, I do. I really do. I enjoy the video a lot. But I kept quiet for some time in regards to why I believe it is not getting the success it deserves. Maybe I should have posted my thoughts in the topic that already exists.

Party on!

Sloane, I do. I really do. I enjoy the video a lot. But I kept quiet for some time in regards to why I believe it is not getting the success it deserves. Maybe I should have posted my thoughts in the topic that already exists.

Party on!

Just wanna make it clear, I didn't mind you having an opinion or anything. I just don't like seeing ppl get down over charts and forget to enjoy the era. But you said you do so it's cool. Party on! :)

Never read them. Ever! It's full of trolls. No to be taken seriously. They get something out of it if people get all riled up about their racist, ageist, homophobic or whatever insulting comments. Those are sad little people without a real life. It's their only way to interact with people. The have mental problems.

I'm reading the comments right now and this is my favorite one..

this is about to be my excuse for everything "why didn't u do the dishes?" "b*tch im madonna!"

I'd be great if bitch I'm Madonna took off as a meme or w/e those Internet things are called.

One more, I love this comment from the video too (edited for grammar)...

.......Madonna is the Queen, and Queens never lose their royal blood.

kisses.

Just wanna make it clear, I didn't mind you having an opinion or anything. I just don't like seeing ppl get down over charts and forget to enjoy the era. But you said you do so it's cool. Party on! :)

Don't worry, I totally got the reason behind your reply. I'm not one of those fools that like something just because it is a commercial success.

I just wish Interscopes marketing dept. would finally lift a finger and work some radio relations. I know it's not their job. But for some reason they act like a pissed off brat ever since they realized they are hardly making any money off Madonna. But it almost appears as if they are sabotaging the project on purpose to prove something. If so, maybe they should use this as an example why working without a record company might be a mistake. So far we have seen the negatives. No radio play. No sales. No charting. Now they could show the positives and put some effort into promoting the song. If it works they can always say: "Look, you need us for future success on the charts". From my perspective it all boils down to this. Under the current constellation she is responsible for the promotional side but her promotional team is doing a bad job because they are unqualified or they just don't have the connections to the media in general. I just don't believe ALL radio is boycotting her because of age. Or they don't play her because the songs are subpar. If that was they case, why do we get to hear those generic and boring songs from singers or bands, no one has ever heard, of all the time? Someone must must pushing them.

Madonna should leave Interscope and go back to Warner even under a different type of contract.

YouTube comments gave me cancer!

The video is great!

Go, Madonna, go!

You gotta remember it's not only Madonna getting vile comments, it's all other artists too. These sad trolls are every where, it's like a hobby to them. Just ignore and enjoy the video.

If we've learned nothing from this woman, at least it should be she doesnt like to repeat herself or look back. Warner era is over. The whole record label era is over. She does it on her own, always has. She's a leo she's brave. This era is brave.

Must say I'm blown away the video has over 8 million views already!!! Almost 25% dislikes - why??? People suck. MADONNA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

Those 25% just have no taste. Again, their loss!