Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

Madonna can't twerk she tried it on Fallon and it's OK

SHE IS THE QUEEN OF THE UP DOWNS, PUSSY POP, AND PELVIC THRUST

How are your hips feeling today? ;)

Madonna has worked SO HARD this era and I'm very happy for her that this is doing well!!! She deserves it!

Madonna can't twerk she tried it on Fallon and it's OK

SHE IS THE QUEEN OF THE UP DOWNS, PUSSY POP, AND PELVIC THRUST

YOU KNOW IT, STEPHEN!!!!!!!

GJSfAQFH.gif

Btw I can't believe she had a tear in her fishnets in the last scene, it's the first time I've EVER seen it and I know she's mad about it :queenbitch:

Madonna is ALSO the QUEEN OF PRISTINE FISHNETS

i don't think i want her to perform the song on a big show or wtv tbh. fallon was enough. unless she sings it in another version. i like if through bitch I'm madonna people discover that she has really good music on her album

seem like GGW, GT and RH are receiving a lot new views thanks to BIM.

and seems like most of BIM views are coming from the USA.

I hope I go see a baseball game (fuck the Yankees...Orioles BITCH) and this song plays. Sporting events love them some Madonna!!!

and how can we know this?

We can't. But the press in the U.S. Is all about BIM and also the Taylor swift vs Madonna crew drama click bait so I think it might be OK to say there's a large US viewership

Do y'all remember when fans were wearing Madonna masks during the AROD scandal for Yankees games SO GOOD and the stadiums were playing Madonna songs whenever he was up for bat!!? :lmao:

Toilet Shit and her video of basics haha

Her video will go down in history as 1 of those tacky Michael Jackson- like stunts with a bunch of celebrities of the moment kissing her ass

Madonna's video will just be remembered for being another cool Madonna moment

It's viral and it's so great!!! She looks sooooo great and the message is so spot on. Well she truly deserves it. The more I watch it the more details I see love the video so much!!!

Video has so many awesomeness moments you have keep going back it's got everything I love about madonna she put so much out for us I love her so much this is best time to be a madonna fan ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡