Favourite RH video so far?

Favorite RH video so far?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite RH video so far?

Ghosttown is my favorite. Great visuals, great set, great look (that hair and that costume :drama:), great story, great atmosphere.

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Living for love was great for the dance and the visuals, and BIM is a fun song and video.

This!!!

Guest eroticerotic

Living For Love - that's more the Madonna I like, polished, avant garde, she has dual personas, it has great choreography, and is succint, with a chilling poignant end.

I voted for Bitch, I'm Madonna but Ghosttown is a video that gives me that warm feeling of hope and peace.

im so loving everything about this era...........except for one thing.........................................

THE GRILLS. I hate them. they don't look cool, they look like a teenage girls correctional dental brace.

BIM is more addictive, really fun and colorful, perfectly matching the song.

I didn't like the song at all, now it's ok thanks to the performance and video and I must admit the video is really good. Best of the 3 for me, yes !

Living for love :bow::inlove:

But that doesn`t mean that I don`t love GT and Bitch i´m Madonna :headbang:

The diversity of all three videos is amazing :clap:

Only the Queen :dramatic:

1/ Bitch i'm Madonna

2/ Living for love : it's a very gorgeous video but too dark for the song it would have fitted Devil Pray better

3/ Ghosttown : i only like the tango part.

Felt LFL was a bit too dark as well, especially for promoting single to basic minded GP.

Ending of GT is my favorite too.

Felt LFL was a bit too dark as well, especially for promoting single to basic minded GP.

Ending of GT is my favorite too.

Basic minded GP ruin music biz!!

I'll have to say Living For Love, and its only because, and I know I am going to get a lot of backlash for saying this, but it's only because she doesn't have those damn grillz on therefore we can actually appreciate how hot she looks this era without it looking like she's missing teeth or they are all 5 cm wide away from each other every time she opens her mouth

I'll have to say Living For Love, and its only because, and I know I am going to get a lot of backlash for saying this, but it's only because she doesn't have those damn grillz on therefore we can actually appreciate how hot she looks this era without it looking like she's missing teeth or they are all 5 cm wide away from each other every time she opens her mouth

That is a good point, no backlash from me :-)

I also remember feeling a moment of relief when she left them off at the Met Gala in that really cool "Rebel Heart" dress. I don't totally hate the idea of them, but she wears them WAY too much (definitely not needed in 'Ghosttown'). Anyway, that is for a different topic. :-)

Her videos this era have blown my mind!

I hope she wears grillz on all of her future Music Videos from now on.

BIM .

Although LFL is my favourite single but BIM is my favourite video .