MY "BITCH I'M MADONNA" MEA CULPA!

FORGIVE ME MADONNANATION FOR I HAVE SINNED.

After 1st viewing of BIM on Tidal on my cell phone, stalling while loading, walking outside in the sunshine, without headphones, with no ending, on my way to a client ....I didn't like the video at all.. and said so quite adamantly on here ...I wasn't able to fully appreciate the video until today in it's full HD VEVO, LOUD, colourful, beautiful, MOSCHINO, crazy, kooky, nutty, insane, fun, fun, FUN glory!

So i'm man enough and MADONNA fan enough to admit when i'm wrong....and i'm so wrong!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS VIDEO! and everything about it!

XXXXXOOOO

After 1st viewing of BIM on Tidal on my cell phone, stalling while loading, walking outside in the sunshine, without headphones, with no ending, on my way to a client ....I didn't like the video at all.. and said so quite adamantly on here ...I wasn't able to fully appreciate the video until today in it's full HD VEVO, LOUD, colourful, beautiful, MOSCHINO, crazy, kooky, nutty, insane, fun, fun, FUN glory!

So i'm man enough and MADONNA fan enough to admit when i'm wrong....and i'm so wrong!

XXXXXOOOO

I am right there with you. I feel completely different about this video today. It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am right there with you. I feel completely different about this video today. It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is so much fun Bill. I want you to now re-create it with pink hair, running down hall-ways and singing with Sock Bitches. If you don't have time for that, you can sing along to it in the car and post the video here. :laugh:

In my criticisms of the video yesterday I mentioned "DEEPER AND DEEPER" as the template for a fun video.........

well....

this is a 2015 version of Deeper and Deeper!!!! the Balloons! the cameos! the dancing! the men! the women! I live!

It is so much fun Bill. I want you to now re-create it with pink hair, running down hall-ways and singing with Sock Bitches. If you don't have time for that, you can sing along to it in the car and post the video here. :laugh:

:lol: Ain't happening. I'm passing the video torch to someone else. Does anyone want it?

:inlove:

I must admit this is the only song I skip on RH so I wasn't really excited about the video.

But damn!! The video is soooo cool, colourful and fun, :laugh:

I'm so happy to have a proper video for a 3rd single.

This era is just amazing.

I must admit this is the only song I skip on RH so I wasn't really excited about the video.

Runa, will you take over from Bill and record yourself either re-enacting the video or singing it in the car. You can also kiss the hot Guy as well as shown in the video !

XXXXXOOOO

:1251:

Yesterday i was near to throttling you through my screen!!!! Now i could kiss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :chuckle:

:smooch:

Yes the power of Vevo! So glad the opinions are changing.

is andrea the guy she's kissing? and jon kortajarena really stands out. that man is so charismatic its unbelievable..

i want to know this too and who is the girl she kisses too????

I'm so sad she premiered it on Tidal :( it'd have millions of views by now if it premiered on Vevo first.

i know :( but well, that was her choice and we gotta respect it. she knows whats up (I'm sure)

the only thing that annoys me is that vevo doesn't even mention anything about the video

This is the best song on the album along with UB.

In fact, UB for next single with Rihanna.

Yesterday i was near to throttling you through my screen!!!! Now i could kiss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :chuckle:

:smooch:

Yes the power of Vevo! So glad the opinions are changing.

So sorry !! :kiss2:

I didn't meant to be rude or to rain on anyone's parade...

I felt it was a total mess because the video froze after 3 minutes.

But in the end, she always wins: the woman is absolutely AMAZING. I really love her, :inlove::laugh:

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡BITCH IAM MADONNA TRANCES ME I CANT GET SONG OUT OF MY HEAD SEEING YOKO IN VIDEO WOW LMFAO