Devil Pray the cancelled fourth single...

They are all such retards, Madonna included. to release all singles from an album months before the album is released! hahahaha. They are trully the biggest retard in the universe.

Tell me about it. :( The best album gets ruined by bad decisions and management. They'll never learn.

She could so easily had released BIM as first single, in December! And then LFL as second single in March.

Well, to be fair, any decision would have been better than what they did. And fact that they put Ghosttown on iTunes, the only song not leaked, hahahahaha

They are all such retards, Madonna included. to release all singles from an album months before the album is released! hahahaha. They are trully the biggest retard in the universe.

it makes my blood boil, honestly I'm even tired of supporting her, it's just useless

So all 6 tracks from the first batch will get released, perhaps? How about the rest?

My thoughts exactly, that's why I want a single from the second half of the album. People seem to forget that all those 6 songs were in the top 10 of every iTunes around the world on release.

She could so easily had released BIM as first single, in December! And then LFL as second single in March.

Well, to be fair, any decision would have been better than what they did. And fact that they put Ghosttown on iTunes, the only song not leaked, hahahahaha

:chuckle:

Seriously! She should have just released an EP of the first 6 tracks and get it over with. And then by the time the tour starts release other 6-7. Crazy promo, wonderful performances, awesome videos... I guess it's more than can be asked for, but LFL not making it to the Hot100 while GMAYL was payola-ed to the top 10 is a travesty.

I don't wanna talk about the six songs in December, it was such a bad thing do that, they should have go for BIM as the first single, then LFL in February and GT in April, they gifted the best songs six months ago! And they overlooked the 'new' songs, I can't believe the hacker did that to her, it was painful to follow the leaking from November to February.

Btw, I'm pretty sure that she will find time at the end of this month or maybe early August to film DP video to release it near the new tour.

The hacker hacked but Madonna chose to react. She should have ignored it but wanted to put out the real product.

I think this album is so so good and diverse they can and should just keep releasing singles and live performances throughout the tour period. What can you lose.

simple answer: NO ONE HAS A CRYSTAL BALL. GET OFF THEIR DICK

Seriously!!! I swear if I cared enough I'd dig up the threads from December with everyone saying that releasing six tracks back then was THE MOST GENIUS MOVE SHE'S EVER DONE.

God.

Madonna's career as a chart-topping artist was over the day she left Warner. Get over it.

Seriously!!! I swear if I cared enough I'd dig up the threads from December with everyone saying that releasing six tracks back then was THE MOST GENIUS MOVE SHE'S EVER DONE.

God.

Madonna's career as a chart-topping artist was over the day she left Warner. Get over it.

It does seem stupid now I agree, but at the time people were demanding that they respond and do something about all of the leaks. I still think the entire album leaking was the main problem with the album release. By the time, it was released, so many fans had heard all of the songs and had for months. Therefore, it spoilt the whole surprise and ruined the promotion plans. So sad that the singles when released had already been purchased by fans and had for months. Pure sabotage from the hackers and leakers. Still, we have a magnificent album and era to enjoy, so not all gloom and doom. Shame for the singles though, all deserve to be smash hits.

Guys it doesn't matter what happened last December. Funny thing is everybody wanted to hear her new music... Then the leaks happened and the story was all over the news... Who can forget Madonna's reaction comparing the hacking to artistic rape?

Of course the album suffered immensely from the leaks.. Especially if we think Madonna has become such a polarising artist since AL. And yes the age factor has already been discussed and it's the basic reason why her albums and singles are not selling much.. Kids control the charts after all. Some kids don't mind Madonna's age but most of them are extremely judgmental and make fun of her. The good thing is they are still talking about her which is another accomplishment. The fact she can command a viral music video in her 50's is an achievement and how about all the tweets she got everytime she performed alongside artists who are 30 years younger. Her live performances go down as events and social media speaking she's as popular as ever.

I'm sick of this chart dominated mentality where people only think an artist is good based on how high they chart on the billboard 100 and yes Madonna did that for many many years... longer than any other artist so stressing about or blaming management or promotion or whatever is a waste of time in my humble opinion.

God.

It was a wise move. We didn't know though that Ghosttow would be the second single and that all singles would be that bunch. We didn't even know if Rebel Heart the song would be the accoustic one. Many things changed once the real album leaked.

Seriously! She should have just released an EP of the first 6 tracks and get it over with. And then by the time the tour starts release other 6-7. Crazy promo, wonderful performances, awesome videos... I guess it's more than can be asked for, but LFL not making it to the Hot100 while GMAYL was payola-ed to the top 10 is a travesty.

I concur!

I want Joan of Arc as the fourth single but not the album version, I want the acoustic version which I absolutely love. Or release both versions. I doubt we will get another video unfortunately due to her being engrossed into the tour. Also the album sales are now dead in the water and the singles are not selling anything so I am even doubting if they will even bother with a fourth single at this stage

I guess I was one of the only ones who ignored the leaks and first heard LFL with when the video premiered

God.

but we didn´t know that these were the tracks planned to be the singles... to release a few songs in december was a great move, but not the all the singles, that can´t chart in that moment etc.

it makes my blood boil, honestly I'm even tired of supporting her, it's just useless

:megamanson:

God.

Not everyone.

I want Joan of Arc as the fourth single but not the album version, I want the acoustic version which I absolutely love.

Isn't this the cancer of this album ? Yes, the leaks !

Everybody had already their favorites before the album was even released and listened from the start the real album as opposed to the demos...

God.

THIS! Some people need to get over it! Blame the bloody leakers and fans obsessing over those leaks and helping it spread cause they wouldn't shut their mouths!

Everything was against her, 13th album not such a lucky number.

CONFIRMED! The REBEL HEART single release schedule & video planners:

1st: Living for Love - matador

2nd: Ghosttown - apocalyptica

3rd: Bitch I'm Madonna - future Susan

4th: Devil Pray - religiosa

5th: Unapologetic Bitch - Jamaica

6th: Joan of Arc - live video

7th: Rebel Heart - matador (reprise)

I would love that actually. The songs deserve their very own moment.

Shut! Up! Omg! What?

Isn't this the cancer of this album ? Yes, the leaks !

Everybody had already their favorites before the album was even released and listened from the start the real album as opposed to the demos...

I agree! Listen to the version that M wanted us to hear scallop!! Although I do listen to Never Lef You Go a lot

Devil pray actually has a decent remix

something with deep devil

[i never listen to remixes, except WIFLFAG]