MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Iconic Fetus

Devil Pray the cancelled fourth single...

Forget it, bring on something to remember 2

I am appreciating the multi-layered comment you just served.

Any news about a fourth single

Any news about a fourth single

Yes. There isn't one.

Rebel Heart should be a single!

Even her live performance + that amazing backdrop from the Tour would served amazing as a videoclip for promo :)

It would make perfect sense to that for the DVD release........... which means Guy Oseary will make sure it doesn't. :(

^^^^^We r so hard on guy sometimes! Cut him some slack!^^^^

Oh please. He sucks. All he cares about is taking pictures and video during live shows.

So this lazy ass bitch won't be releasing another single?...I've never signed up into this project for this! I want another single!...it's not like she's busy or something, right? she's just playing with a banana and scratching a ukulele! come on girl, give us a hit! :1251:

Guest Rachelle of London

So this lazy ass bitch won't be releasing another single?...I've never signed up into this project for this! I want another single!...it's not like she's busy or something, right? she's just playing with a banana and scratching a ukulele! come on girl, give us a hit! :1251:

:dead:

It just so happens that "Just playing with a banana and scratching a ukulele" will be the next single. It will be on a re-release of Rebel Heart available nowhere. ;)

Sign in to follow this