Devil Pray the cancelled fourth single...

Guest Rachelle of London

Terius Nash is The Dream. One of the biggest record producers out there. Not some randomer at all.

Could Queen of been a left over from another project maybe?

Of course that at some point one year ago they thought that UB was gonna be the first single, or at least Diplo believed that, then the leak came and they changed minds.

Reports by drowned madonna and madonnarama i think, claimed that the lead single was going to be either UB or LFL, they later posted that the decision was made for LFL to be the first single, it was before the leaks i think.

Regarding Queen, i find it hard to believe it was never considered for inclusion since the first tracklists posted by amazon germany, uk , etc included queen and autotune baby, just like the madonna.com tracklist.

I cant remember exactly the date the super deluxe leaked but i think that's how the super deluxe esition was first intended to be...

Why they changed it? Beats me

Terius Nash is The Dream. One of the biggest record producers out there. Not some randomer at all.

Could Queen of been a left over from another project maybe?

Could be, i'm inclined to believe that they dropped the track because of the full album leak and like some have said, the lyrics are different than the rest, maybe she felt that the media was going to spin it in some negative way...i remember some fans freaking out saying that she's retiring, etc

Last night the best DJ, Vlad, played a heavenly mix of Devil Pray with an intro of GGW. Incredible! The crowd went nuts... The irony of the lyrics at a place where molly tules 😜

It seems this will replace Heartbreak City as the most popular song at the biggest club in the Americas.

I meant random in that he didn't do anything else on the album, not that he's a nobody. Including him seems out of the blue...MNEK had a Diplo connection. Mike Dean came through Kanye. Etc. Just seems strange to have Mariah's "Touch My Body" writer/producer shoe-horned in there.

Guest Rachelle of London

I meant random in that he didn't do anything else on the album, not that he's a nobody. Including him seems out of the blue...MNEK had a Diplo connection. Mike Dean came through Kanye. Etc. Just seems strange to have Mariah's "Touch My Body" writer/producer shoe-horned in there.

That's why I think it could be an old track. The Dream used to work with Danja and Timbaland. Could be something from HC project. He has worked with Diplo though on Beyonces 4 so it still could be current RH material too.

Was "Queen" really listed on Madonna.com at some point? If so, that sort of settles it, doesn't it?

Anyway, it totally sounds like a RH song. I can't imagine it fitting on any other album.

That's why I think it could be an old track. The Dream used to work with Danja and Timbaland. Could be something from HC project. He has worked with Diplo though on Beyonces 4 so it still could be current RH material too.

Oh interesting. I didn't know that. Hmmm...well, he helped make an awesome track. She should've kept it on.

Was "Queen" really listed on Madonna.com at some point? If so, that sort of settles it, doesn't it?

Anyway, it totally sounds like a RH song. I can't imagine it fitting on any other album.

Yes, it was suppose to be a super deluxe bonus track

But we knew it was going to be a bonus track on the super deluxe even before Madonna.com posted the tracklist. One of the fansites had confirmed it at first, and I remember we all were scratching our heads asking "What's 'Queen?", as it was the first time we knew of that title. We all thought it was fake, until Madonna.com posted the tracklist for the super deluxe.

If I remember correctly, those two songs (Autotune and Queen) were sent to the mastering studio, along with 2 alternate mixes of LFL, the acoustic version of Joan, and Iconic pt 2, as they were all potentially to be released on some kind of special edition.

If I remember correctly, those two songs (Autotune and Queen) were sent to the mastering studio, along with 2 alternate mixes of LFL, the acoustic version of Joan, and Iconic pt 2, as they were all potentially to be released on some kind of special edition.

Maybe so. Thanks for confirming, I didn't even know Autotube Baby was listed as well.

Sigh, if only we had two extra tracks in place of the 2 Living for love remixes on there. Maybe a part 2 (aka demo) version of 2 tracks let's say Living for love and Iconic. Queen could have been a Japanese exclusive, and sex demo could have been an iTunes bonus track.

I desperately want a Devil Prays video. She can release whatever the heck she wants after, then RH as a live track to promote the DVD. I think that would work out well.

1st L4L

2nd GT

3rd BIM

4th DP

5th Iconic, Hold Tight, Inside Out, whatever

6th Rebel Heart (Live)

I think there will be a fourth single. It would be silly not to take advantage of the video success of BIM. She tripled her Vevo subscribers with just one video and has everyone noticing her - for good or bad. Before BIM, only fans knew she had an album out. Now everyone does. Hopefully they will be smart with this and do a proper next single. Unapologetic Bitch, Joan, Body Shop would top my list of choices. I really would hate for her to keep taking crap for trying to be young with Devil Pray's drug references and Iconic's lyrics are kinda dreadful (Iconic, Ironic.. yikes)...

Can people seriously drop the Rebel Shart single idea?? And what's with the live video?? She will most likely do it with guitar if she do, I hope she doesn't even perform it on tour.

On my local radio station (in Germany) they just announced they're going to "premiere Madonna's new single Devil Pray"??? So is it official now? I'm confused as hell at the moment :sneaky: