Devil Pray the cancelled fourth single...

So many amazing songs to choose from! RH is among her best and I could see easily it having at least another 5 amazing singles.

I would ve gone with:

HOLD TIGHT

INSIDE OUT

REBEL HEART

WASH OVER ME

JOAN OF ARC

Too bad not many ppl heard this lp! Its really amazing!

Madonna should release what she wants. I love Devil Pray and so does she. It could be just a radio promo, but at least it's something. Wasn't expecting a 4th single, so any Rebel Heart track getting released at this point is a positive.

CONFIRMED! The REBEL HEART single release schedule & video planners:

1st: Living for Love - matador

2nd: Ghosttown - apocalyptica

3rd: Bitch I'm Madonna - future Susan

4th: Devil Pray - religiosa

5th: Unapologetic Bitch - Jamaica

6th: Joan of Arc - live video

7th: Rebel Heart - matador (reprise)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofrf6B4Ij8g

if there's a fourth single, it has to be Rebel Heart!

Powerful lyrics. nice melody...

I love Devil Pray also, but is not single material, based on my opinion.

It absolutely is single material. More so than the album version of Rebel Heart, for sure

Madonna should release what she wants. I love Devil Pray and so does she. It could be just a radio promo, but at least it's something. Wasn't expecting a 4th single, so any Rebel Heart track getting released at this point is a positive.

The Ghosttown video is only now getting renewed life as a cross effect of the BIM controversy. Even long time fans are finding it for the first time. She needs to give what is already out a chance to find an audience before adding anything more to an already mixed up situation.   

When would 4th video be released either from concert footage or video being made I love Devil pray I hope she makes hold tight into a video I love that song. and beautiful scars. addicted the one that got away. Messiah. Iconic.joan of arc body shop those are my choices please madonna make all those songs into videos 2 years on tour I want alot more rebel heart videos♡♡♡♡

Stars are lining up madonna releasing bitch iam madonna has helped living for love ghosttown views are going up way way way more likes for BIM than dislikes it will be vevo verified 100 million is coming fast that to me is number 1 for her and BIM REMIX Is aawesomeness to release it Tour going to be happening I see rebel heart 1 million over by tour end and rebel heart in usa getting near 500,000

Stars are lining up madonna releasing bitch iam madonna has helped living for love ghosttown views are going up way way way more likes for BIM than dislikes it will be vevo verified 100 million is coming fast that to me is number 1 for her and BIM REMIX Is aawesomeness to release it Tour going to be happening I see rebel heart 1 million over by tour end and rebel heart in usa getting near 500,000

Maybe RH will hit 1M next year if the tour is a success, but hitting 500k won't happen, it has sold like 201k, maybe 230k by January.

Devil Pray is too good. But I also think Inside Out Holy Water Joan Of Arc and Hold Tight (especially) could make an amazing 4th single! The whole album is one of her very best!

Devil Pray is magnificent and totally different to what is around at the moment. If only Madonna received airplay on radio and people could hear her fantastic songs. The fact that she doesn't get airplay is criminal, considering her back catalogue of absolute classic hit songs and the incredible new music she is creating. I could imagine people really responding to Devil Pray in a big way if they heard it a lot. The message is great too - showing the despair of addiction in a real and clever way, thus making it a perfect anti-drugs song.

Love Devil Pray, but still feel it will have the same minor impact in the US as LFL and GT unless another amazing video is filmed to help promote it.

Hopefully, DP might be a hit in other countries where she is touring.

I really like DP but I think it'd go over terribly on the radio. People wouldn't pay attention to it's actual meaning and immediately trash her for the chorus because they're idiots and there'd be major backlash and misunderstanding. I always assumed Iconic would be the 4th especially because it'd be kinda weird to "waste" Mike Tyson and Chance the Rapper on a non-single. But I guess we'll see!

Love Devil Pray, but still feel it will have the same minor impact in the US as LFL and GT unless another amazing video is filmed to help promote it.

Hopefully, DP might be a hit in other countries where she is touring.

So where has it been sent already ? The only confirmation I know was through Universal Music France but it is apparently getting play around Europe, South Africa, Australia, everywhere but the US. I don't think it will have much impact anywhere if the drug references are all taken out. :(

Living for Love - 6 feb. 2015

Ghosttown - 8 apr. 2015

Bitch I'm Madonna - 18 jun. 2015

We'll see in August if there's a fourth single and video :nervous: :nervous: