Devil Pray the cancelled fourth single...

Agree beautiful scars would be a great single!

Even think I'm Addicted would be a fantastic single and music video.

yees! let´s make I´m addicted her "radar" and rerelease it in RH again! :laugh:

now, more seriously, this album has a lot of great songs

so devil pray is sent to radios in france.. so i guess also elsewhere. but no video? even a behind the scenes of a tour or something sweet could be enough. its just a video.. helps with promoting the single

so devil pray is sent to radios in france.. so i guess also elsewhere. but no video? even a behind the scenes of a tour or something sweet could be enough. its just a video.. helps with promoting the single

Germany too.

no i don't want steven klein to make the video for devil pray. it will just be the same "oh look black and white, a cross" and the same shock tactics again. he got bad after working with gags. you need someone who either makes crazy & experimental videos or a good director who can think of a great concept with M

or.. just make a behind the scenes of her tour if shes rehearsing too much

Hahahaha I forgot DP which was one of the favorites back in the day, also do y'all remember when they used to said that UB was gonna be a single and that it was gonna smash the whole world?

I want DP, VVV or RH, UB is way too similar to BIM, she won't release two singles with the Bitch word on it, it's too much,

It never ever occurred to me that a time would one day come where her music would not 'smash the world' any longer. If RH were a Taylor or a Beyoncé album it would be probably be right up there in terms of sales and recognition. I've not experienced ageism before with any of my favourite artists so this whole year has been a huge shock. Particularly considering her output is so good and people simply will not buy her music regardless of its quality because she is now seen is old. I suppose we all do it subconsciously. I've got no music in my ITunes of anyone even close to Madonna's age so I suppose I'm guilty of it also without even realizing it. It's just that I've grown up with Madonna and grown older with her, even tho I'm decades younger than her.

^ yes, we all do. That's the reason why Justin Beaber sells more than George Michael.

It's not only age, it's about longevity of the product. And Madonna has been incredibly clever and crafted to reinvent herself and to appear brand new. In fact, i think her problem is not age itself, but something much bigger: the fact that she cannot reinvent herself much more nowadays because she has finally get imprisioned in a niche.

An acquaintance of mine told me that he had study Madonna as example in some Marketing studies, as how to make a brand last longer by changing the image. Just like Coca-Cola does too. The reinvention worked wonderfully until she was considered old enough not be be believable in other roles unles she plays the gayfriendly-dinosaur-grandma-embarassingaunt-etc.

^ yes, we all do. That's the reason why Justin Beaber sells more than George Michael.

It's not only age, it's about longevity of the product. And Madonna has been incredibly clever and crafted to reinvent herself and to appear brand new. In fact, i think her problem is not age itself, but something much bigger: the fact that she cannot reinvent herself much more nowadays because she has finally get imprisioned in a niche.

An acquaintance of mine told me that he had study Madonna as example in some Marketing studies, as how to make a brand last longer by changing the image. Just like Coca-Cola does too. The reinvention worked wonderfully until she was considered old enough not be be believable in other roles unles she plays the gayfriendly-dinosaur-grandma-embarassingaunt-etc.

and sometimes, even if madoinna looks hot as hell, healthy...it seems to me that a lot of people are reminded of how young THEY used to be when watching her. It happens with my old sister all the time; she´s 47, a madonna fan from the begining, and she´s all the time telling me that she sees madonna stiff, that she can´t move properly, that she is not aging gracefully...well, she will be 60 soon, and, I´m afraid, my sister is the one that is not aging gracefully. that´s why she only wnats LAV´s madonna, the one that reminds her teenager years, and which were her expectatives from life, and how really has turn out

She films interlude and backdrop videos during tour rehearsals so maybe she do something along those lines for Devil Pray. The tour videos (JML from MDNA, Die Another Day from Sticky, Bedtime Story from Reinvention, Paradise from DWT, etc) tend to be relatively simple but quite good.

She films interlude and backdrop videos during tour rehearsals so maybe she do something along those lines for Devil Pray. The tour videos (JML from MDNA, Die Another Day from Sticky, Bedtime Story from Reinvention, Paradise from DWT, etc) tend to be relatively simple but quite good.

but are interscope & oseary smart enough to upload one of those videos on youtube or vevo?

but are interscope & oseary smart enough to upload one of those videos on youtube or vevo?

I mean if it was for a single, yes? LFL, Ghosttown, and BIM all found their way to vevo ;)

And I don't mean using an interlude video as the video (she's likely performing Devil Pray so I doubt there would be an interlude video), I mean a video in the style of an interlude video. Something very simple to shoot that would only take a day

I mean if it was for a single, yes? LFL, Ghosttown, and BIM all found their way to vevo ;)

And I don't mean using an interlude video as the video (she's likely performing Devil Pray so I doubt there would be an interlude video), I mean a video in the style of an interlude video. Something very simple to shoot that would only take a day

but maybe they just sent devil pray to radio to see what it'll do. but by the time the tour starts and she made a little interlude or video for devil pray on tour, will they upload it?

but maybe they just sent devil pray to radio to see what it'll do. but by the time the tour starts and she made a little interlude or video for devil pray on tour, will they upload it?

No they probably wouldn't, but not uploading a little interlude for a song they promotionally sent to radio in select countries two months prior is no tragedy.

No they probably wouldn't, but not uploading a little interlude for a song they promotionally sent to radio in select countries two months prior is no tragedy.

yep thats my point. unless they make a little video now from the interlude she's gonna do on tour anyway or a behind the scenes or whatever (would promote the tour as well..) i don't think they're gonna upload an official video for devil pray

she could use the hype and curiosity of people after bitch I'm madonna to her advantage for devil pray so i hope there is a video.. especially as its a really good song

So all 6 tracks from the first batch will get released, perhaps? How about the rest?

So all 6 tracks from the first batch will get released, perhaps? How about the rest?

They are all such retards, Madonna included. to release all singles from an album months before the album is released! hahahaha. They are trully the biggest retard in the universe.