Devil Pray the cancelled fourth single...

YES, we think alike. Both of those songs would make a great single. And radios won't play any song she puts out anyway, so it might as well be a good song. If it has a stand out video, then it can get noticed. Actually, maybe some stations would play Messiah. Didn't Radio 2 already play it months ago?

Exactly.

I remember someone mentioned Messiah in context of airplay, but im not sure. Its amazing song.

Rebel Heart (Avicii version remastered as official remix)

Wash All Over Me (Avicii version remastered as official remix)

Messiah (even as b-side to RH or WAOM)

Unapologetic Bitch (feat. Rihanna)...I'd drop #Dead #Buried #SixFeetUnder

Quite frankly every track on this album is single worthy...She could release a single every couple months right up to the end of the tour...then drop Veni Vidi Vici as the last single with some new footage for the video and include some RH Tour footage and even drop or have the dancers recreate some past Iconic Madonna footage (I'm already drooling).

I'd die if DP is the next single.

ZEROSLY.

Well I'm dying every day anyway so I may actually die if DP is released as single 4 and as we all know UB will be single 5 and RH will be 6th and final single and then I will be sick and sick and dead.

They could do a feature for Devil Pray.

Imagine Miley singing, "Mother Mary, can't you help me? Cause I've gone astray..."

:stir:

I don't think Miley works for this song, if any feature added to DP should be Cher.

Single 4 - Devil Pray in August
Single 5 - Messiah in November, christmas no. 1.

And I'll be happy :D Then we can have another Rebel track for single 6, e.g. Holy Water.

bodyshop, devil pray, joan of arc are good and inside out probably too. I think bodyshop may be the Bitch Im Madonna of the album but in the opposite way. (people may actually think it's good and it's so humble for Madonna to make it a single) the more I think about it, the more I think bodyshop is the song to pick

Rebel Heart for 4th single. Title track is always an M single

yeah, but come to think of it, the last time there was a "title" track was American Life... that's like 5 studio albums ago...

yeah, but come to think of it, the last time there was a "title" track was American Life... that's like 5 studio albums ago...

Which also coincides with the last time she released a title track as a single :megamanson:

and every time an album has been named for a track, that track was in turn a single. It's not a far off idea RH could be a single eventually.

I know this is a left field choice but do think that 2 of the bonus tracks would be incredible singles. Borrowed time and Beautiful Scars. Both have fantastic melodies and lyrics ( Borrowed time's lyrics are a huge wake up call to the world without being too preachy ) and show a different side to Madonna after the fun energy of Bitch I'm Madonna. I also think Body shop would be fantastic and imagine the video clip she could make. So many great choices she has from this album.