Devil Pray the cancelled fourth single...

hasn't she always released a single while on tour?

Not really. Girlie Show had Bye Bye Baby but only in certain countries, Drowned World didn't have one as the 4th single from Music never happened, Reinvention didn't have one

Yes, to keep the hype up she will release another single. This isn't over you guys. Just sit back and enjoy! ;)

It'd be nice if we got Devil Pray with a video, and Rebel Heart with the live performance as the video.

With a 25-track album, it would suck not to get at least a couple of more singles.

I'd personally love HeartBreakCity as a single.

There are so many songs to choose but since Avicii co-wrote several songs in the album I would choose one of them, Devil Pray or Rebel Heart are the best IMO, but Devil Pray may be too "punch in the face" to the GP.

I dont know if it counts for anything, but the tour VIP packages with song titles are called LFL, RH and Devil Pray, so someone seems to have DP on their mind. But i would LOOOOOVVVEEE Iconic to be a single. or Inside Out is also brilliant.

She has a second leg of the tour, in a country she hadn't visited in 22 yrs. I am almost certain there will be another single when she returns to Oz!

Well those dates are 9 months away so only something like Queen would make sense to be released March 2016...

Well as we know DEVIL PRAY will be the 4th single and it will have CONTROVERSIALDONNA in full force in the video. Think "Like a Prayer" meets "What it Feels Like for a Girl." Now move it along and get outtta here!!!

I'd like something from the second half of the album. Also, most GP think Madonna is promoting drugs with this song, it would definitely be controversial.

Not really. Girlie Show had Bye Bye Baby but only in certain countries, Drowned World didn't have one as the 4th single from Music never happened, Reinvention didn't have one

Rain was huge and in heavy rotation in latin america back in oct 93, i guess that it was the same in australia as the album reached #1 a year after its release.

Promos containing Amazing where sent to radios during the DWT.

Jump during COADF.

Miles away during S&S.

TUTR off MDNA.

So i think they will release at least one more single.

Someone posted this on Mtripe

I mean this is the most logical outcome, so it could be true or just an educated guess.

So far a single/video has been released every two months (Feb, Apr, June), so August makes sense from a timing perspective. And Devil Pray has been consistently mentioned in banner ads and got the performance in Italy.

It's not my personal choice for a single because it's guaranteed to go nowhere (whereas UB could probably get at least some momentum going), but it's a great song and a 4th video for anything would be incredible.

Would a DP single mean that the tour will be a bit darker? Acoustic? I hope she films an awesome vid for it, just as the 3 singles so far.