Devil Pray the cancelled fourth single...

So now that the BIM video is out and the remixes EP too, with no release date for radio, can we start guessing about a fourth single?

LFL video - February 6

GT video - April 8

BIM video - June 17

If she follows the pattern maybe the fourth video will be out in mid August, just in time for the tour, my two cents are that after trying it with GT she doesn't care about the GP so maybe she will pick a random song, maybe Iconic, HW or RH? And will go for it just for the fans.

Or do you think that this will be the last single from this era?

If there were another single, I think it could be Rebel Heart to tie in the tour and do a simpe video...

Or I can see Joan of Arc.

But after this video, I actually see it as being the last video... 😞

I feel like it would be Devil Pray. It's supposedly one of her favorites and its been featured in some of the banner ads for Rebel Heart

And while she hasn't gone 4 singles deep in a while, I could see it happening here

I would love Inside Out as a single. Such a different and unique song and I can imagine that it would inspire a great video. Also with the new movie of Inside Out getting so much buzz, could somehow get some publicity with the name. Very NTP of course with that one. :laugh:

Joan of Arc and Body Shop would be interesting as well. I love Devil Pray but all of her singles have been from the original batch so maybe not another one. Borrowed time and Beautiful Scars could also be great singles. So many great songs to choose from.

Yes, I do think there will be a fourth single. I mean, with a low budget video, no radio push, and a couple remixes how expensive can it really be? And it would make sense in order to hype up the tour.

However, I do believe they'll wait to see how BIM does to decide which song will be the next single. If BIM did very well, I could see her releasing UB, Iconic or DP. Otherwise, I can see her remixing Rebel Heart or going for a fan favorite like HBC or Joan of Arc. Just to keep fans excited.

(In my ideal world, RH remix, DV, HBC, Body Shop, and Beautiful Scars would all be released).

I don't think Devil Pray will be released as a single. If anything it'll be the non-official, promotional single that's usually the second or third tour performance. See Impressive Instant, Nobody Knows Me, Future Lovers, Beat Goes On & Gang Bang. But back to topic, I do hope there's a 4th single and I hope it's the track Rebel Heart.

Guest Rocco Papa

The last two albums only had 3 singles, so I wouldn't hold my breath. But if she does release a fourth single, I want it to be Iconic.

In a perfect world we would get Unaplogetic Bitch, Inside Out or Iconic as the fourth single.

I want Unaplogetic Bitch remixes. You can do so much with that song 🙌

Of course there's gonna be a fourth single!! And there may even be a 5th single with a simple video once the tour comes closer to the end. She really wants this era to be memorable, so we are not done here at all. There's gonna be more TV appearances too. Oh and by the way, dear Mensch, we get that you don't like the video, but boy you are just late with this negative crap!! Sorry, I love you and all but you late!

In a perfect world we would get Unaplogetic Bitch, Inside Out or Iconic as the fourth single.

I want Unaplogetic Bitch remixes. You can do so much with that song 🙌

Don't get your hopes up with remixes :( lol

Hahahaha I forgot DP which was one of the favorites back in the day, also do y'all remember when they used to said that UB was gonna be a single and that it was gonna smash the whole world?

I want DP, VVV or RH, UB is way too similar to BIM, she won't release two singles with the Bitch word on it, it's too much,

I'd love a 4th (what the hell, go for it M). However, it wouldn't make much sense financially (any more RH push will not produce album or ticket sales), plus she'll be in tour rehearsals from now until August.

If I had my druthers, I'd probably go with "Joan of Arc".

Don't get your hopes up with remixes :( lol

That's actually a bonus, not getting remixes these days :) I wish she would go back to the old days and give us an: Instrumental, 12 inch extended mix and a b-side ;)

4th single is required to be a double a sided single: Iconic / Heart Break City.

Unapologetic Bitch deserves its day in the sun. Has been my favorite track since the Dec release.

If she doesn't do that then maybe DP because of the banners. Holy Water would be fun but I'm not sure she would pick it as a single.