What song will get the "political interlude" treatment??

LHakaLH

I was gonna say What It Feels Like for a Girl at first but judging by the songs so far it may end up being Holiday or some other 80's song. :lmao:

yeah that could be interesting. what it feels like for a girl is a song that really fits the atmosphere and feel of an interlude or video

Guest bluejean

yeah that could be interesting. what it feels like for a girl is a song that really fits the atmosphere and feel of an interlude or video

True but then she could do the same concept with Joan of Arc also.

I think the lyrics of GHOSTTOWN can be re-work (like BEAT GOES ON in S&S) for a video interlude that i would call DESOLATION, showing the state of the world today...

I loved the treatment Beat Goes On got for Get Stupid on S&S!!!

If she'd do it with Ghosttown it would be so atmospheric and more dramatic than usual tbh I'd be here for it!!!!

The question is will there be a political interlude? She said the theme is love and romance. So I don't think a political interlude or theme is necessary. If there is one, I think it would be something related to gay rights and marriage since that fits the love theme.

The political thing has become a bit of a cliche and I don't think it's necessary to do one every time. Most fans attending the show tend to agree with her views anyway.

I don't get the yawners or moaners about some political rants...too long?...too meh?...is it a 30 minute blood fest or is she ranting about not getting enough cock or what? I find odd that so called fans would not at least suck it up with a respectful silence if they don't give two shyts about social or political stuff...but as to complain or meh about it? bitch please!

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Borrowed Time but I think Madonna would reinvent the song and give it a darker tone like with Get Stupid.

Or...she could completely surprise as and do what she did with Beat Goes On. I remember being in awe when she turned the carefree and bubbly Beat Goes On into the demonic-sounding Get Stupid.

Guest Medoner

I kept myself from watching anything from the mdna tour before my show and when nobody knows me vid rolled in... I will never forget that moment. So shocking, so sad and just so thought provoking. My jaw dropped it was absolutely one of the most memorable things in my life ever. It was incredibly touching to see how much she cares. I hope this tour has a moment like that, with another important topic.