MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Suedehead

BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

^^^ that was discussed before and there was more dancing in the video..

Maybe but it wasn't continuous, kinda all over the place. I wanted a more prolonged choreography. I'm nitpicking though. Overall, I enjoyed the video. David is adorable & Madonna looks gorgeous.

That's what's I said ^^ apparently not.

I saw the Fallon dance but not the cooler parts. Just the parts she could do quickly as she moved through scenes. I could point it all out but it's too tedious...

Diplo is so cute :inlove:

1434556796-diplo.gif

this video made me fall in love with him more

i can't get this video/song outta my head now and have it on repeat

Someone pls upload a gif of "Yoko" mouthing "Bitch Im Madonna" :chuckle:

dissing COADF album is so not cool. LMAO!

One thing I wonder, those scenes in the first teaser, and the others with her in that hall...Why were they cut off? Will there be a onger version, a remix version? The last two didn't have, but all those scenes missing... I liked the video, the full color in in, the fun, the movement, but I thought could have been added a history to it.

Guest Pud Whacker

One thing I wonder, those scenes in the first teaser, and the others with her in that hall...Why were they cut off? Will there be a onger version, a remix version? The last two didn't have, but all those scenes missing... I liked the video, the full color in in, the fun, the movement, but I thought could have been added a history to it.

the footage where it looked like "The Day After"?

i like it! pure fun, pop, cheeky for a fun song. i don't get all the complaining; enjoy it for what it is. we should be grateful with all we get. she really puts effort in this era. stop complaining. celebrate M.

Diplo is so cute :inlove:

1434556796-diplo.gif

Those fingers.... Hmmmmmm...

Yaaaaasssssss for Dicklo!!

Guest Rachelle of London

That's what's I said ^^ apparently not.

I saw the Fallon dance but not the cooler parts. Just the parts she could do quickly as she moved through scenes. I could point it all out but it's too tedious...

So why torture yourself? You obviously don't like the video, you don't like the song, the director, the way it was shot, the editing, the choreography, why not watch Ghosttown? That's on Vevo.

what happened to the pool and pool rafts like the pizza one? Wasn't there supposed to be a pool party?

Think they cut out the pool scene

I LOVE HER!!! Video gives me LIFE!!!

I thought this would be on YouTube/Vevo by now. Ghosttown was on tidal and was on Vevo couple ours later. Not that it matters much.

Maybe the pool scene will be used for the tour.

I thought this would be on YouTube/Vevo by now. Ghosttown was on tidal and was on Vevo couple ours later. Not that it matters much.

because some madonna fans keep spreading that fake lq "vevo" upload on youtube. wouldn't be surprised if madonna's team thought it was the real thing that magically appeared at this point..

I watched the video without sound.

Damn!!! It's so colourful and beautifully shot. And eye-catching. If this was playing in the clubs and bars without sound it would grab their attention.

The transition from Miley to Yoko Ono was cool. The cameo doesn't look bad after all.

I love this video! And the cameos are to die for. They are paying respect to the Queen of Everything!

Love the thumbnail they used :

I feel this is the one!! Summer jam! It's going to get some solid AirPlay!

Lets watch this over and over again :D

Kicks ass!!! Fucking love it!! Aya and Bambi are so awesome! Love the colours! Makes me feel happy inside. :)

(But for the love of god no sock puppets on tour!!!)