BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

almost 8 million in what 2 days? pretty impressive! Girl Gone Wild is at 5 million for 3 years worth of viewing!!!! that's crazy!

That's the vevo version that came later, the GGW posted to Madonna's channel is at 31M.... and I think there was some screw up initially with an explicit version or something?

I love the four adorable kids at the start of the vid... :inlove:

They are cute. I'm just surprised that there hasn't been any backlash because of those little girls saying "Bitch". I expected a shitstorm just for that, or did I miss it?

The views that count for the Billboard chart are only American views isn't it?

oops, sorry, I hit the Report button instead of Quote...lol..sorry :laugh:

How to know which portion of all these views are US only?...I would go for at least half of them which would make it into the million views already. And is it still being played on Tidal? or was it just for one day?...wonder how many views did it have there...oh questions questions :nike:

oops, sorry, I hit the Report button instead of Quote...lol..sorry :laugh:

How to know which portion of all these views are US only?...I would go for at least half of them which would make it into the million views already. And is it still being played on Tidal? or was it just for one day?...wonder how many views did it have there...oh questions questions :nike:

I think there's no way for us to know exactly... But it must be a lot...

You reported me??? :dead:

That's the vevo version that came later, the GGW posted to Madonna's channel is at 31M.... and I think there was some screw up initially with an explicit version or something?

Yes, I think the youtube video of GGW was deleted at one point and re-uploaded later on.

The dancer with the yellow or orange hat, is that the one she kisses when she goes up the stairs???????

Yep. She's noticeable in a number of scenes because of that yellow hat, and even lost it while dancing at one point. See if you can spot that moment. :laugh:

She went from being shoved at the start and then being kissed by Madonna at the end!

BVbLvlCl.gif

sFhodpQz.gif

I think there's no way for us to know exactly... But it must be a lot...

You reported me??? :dead:

lol yes...by accident, I wanted to quote ya and that damn Report button screamed "press me press me!"...so I did... :laugh: ...shyt happens :s98:

Yep. She's noticeable in a number of scenes because of that yellow hat, and even lost it while dancing at one point. See if you can spot that moment. :laugh:

She went from being shoved at the start and then being kissed by Madonna at the end!

BVbLvlCl.gif

sFhodpQz.gif

gotta love my ShoveDonna and LesbianDonna :sassy:

It comes up now as the first video on youtube if you type in Madonna (for me, at least). For the past couple of days it was towards the bottom of the 1st page with some BIM related clips above it.

If there isn't going to be another performance, she should upload the Jimmy Fallon next week to her Vevo youtube channel (like most artists do), and the week after that the remix video, to keep the views coming (both would count towards BB, if from the U.S.)

On a second thought, views are tracked monday-sunday, so to take better advantage of the buzz, she should release the remix video on Monday to get new fresh views the whole next week, Jimmy Fallon performance should be uploaded to her Vevo as well at the same time, at least that's what I would do to guarantee a whole week of tracking next week

On a second thought, views are tracked monday-sunday, so to take better advantage of the buzz, she should release the remix video on Monday to get new fresh views the whole next week, Jimmy Fallon performance should be uploaded to her Vevo as well at the same time, at least that's what I would do to guarantee a whole week of tracking next week

You can be a hundred percent sure that's not what they will do, :lol:

views only count till sunday? damn...again it won't have a full week...probably will end up with 12-13 million by sunday and hopefully half of that will be US views

views only count till sunday? damn...again it won't have a full week...probably will end up with 12-13 million by sunday and hopefully half of that will be US views

I think 9-11 million by sunday is more realistic unless it picks up even faster steam

Guest Pud Whacker

Screenshot_2015-06-20-09-48-04.png?dl=0

got this shit on repeat at the gym. my phone keeps telling me to turn ir down. something about hearing damage. fuck that shit

WHAAAT? I CANT HEAR YOU!!!