BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

I am keeping the DM vevo BIM playlist on constant repeat. Have been at work since 7am and it's just been going the whole time lol.

Same !

It's on repeat since this morning.

I want 5 million before 5pm eastern time, :lol:

I wonder what Lucky Guy thinks of the vid and song lol

he prob thinks its sad since she ends up exhausted on the floor alone at the end.

The count on the Vevo site is not separate from what appears on YouTube/Vevo.

Thanks! So the vevo count is about 4m right now and youtube/madonnavevo is almost 4.7m

Does this mean only 700.000 people watched on youtube?

Edited by Illuminati

The people that thought it sucked were just reading stupid taylor swift and monsters and being influenced by everyone else instead of just enjoying this fantastic FUN video :lol:

:lmao: dem moaning butches

I CANNOT CONTAIN MYSELF AT WORK. I'VE BEEN WATCHING AND REFRESHING THE VIDEO ALL DAY.

I JUST WANT TO GET UP AND DO THE PELVIC THRUSTS AND GO POUR A SHOT DOWN SOMEONE'S THROAT AND MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE

I GOT A CASE OF THE BITCH I'M MADONNAS REAL BAD

:dead:

Girl, calm your tits. Weekend is a few hours away.

GOD I love the scenes with Ayu and Bambi or whatever their names are, they are so beautiful and talented

This video has many great and gif -worthy scenes. It's like easter egg after another in it.

I still don't understand why they try to create a feud between M and Toilet. Anyway, any publicity is good! Keep watching BIM on repeat y'all!!!!

When can we declare BIM as an official anthem for this summer?!?!? It deserves the title, real bad.