BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

Loving the song and the video STILL!! I just keep watching!

It's actually quite impressive when you consider that it's made up of only a handful of long tracking shots.

This video is EVERYTHANG!!!!!!

Madonna IS and forever will be 'pop culture/pop music'.

Every bitch in the game is following the playbook she created.

And it's such a giant 'fuck you' in every way to every criticizing cunt out there that STILL doesn't get it, or her (and probably never will).

Baddest bitch in the game...with the biggest balls. god I love it!!!!!!!!!

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

this video is way to detailed to get high on. Love it //but when high, I watch frozen and Substitute for love...... slooooooooow

GMAYL has the most views with 60,3 mio. views?!

Yes. And at the rate BIM is going, it could easily surpass that. M needs at least one video with 100 million views. Hopefully BIM can be the one.

The dancer with the yellow or orange hat, is that the one she kisses when she goes up the stairs???????

Yes! Yellow! And if you noticed, she appears more than twice along the way M runs the spot!!!

It is strange; it is one of my least favorite songs of rebel heart but there is something addictive about the hook... Something that clings in your head and goes on repeat mode.... I can see how it will appeal to the general public more so than the usual fans...

As dar as the video like several fans it is the first time that i watch a video more than once since hung up ( and i only watched hung up several times because the song is a killer although the video is banal)

Anyways, 7M+ views in a couple of days... I guess this song will be THE starter of the rebel heart for the general public!

Hopefully this will give madge the will to do more videos

It is strange; it is one of my least favorite songs of rebel heart but there is something addictive about the hook... Something that clings in your head and goes on repeat mode.... I can see how it will appeal to the general public more so than the usual fans...

As far as the video, like several people, it is the first time that i watch a madonna video more than once since hung up ( and i only watched hung up several times because the song is a killer although the video is banal)

Anyways, 7M+ views in a couple of days... I guess this song will be THE starter of the rebel heart for the general public!

Hopefully this will give madge the will to do more videos

Edited by heymrdj1