BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

This is probably one of her most ambitious music videos to date. The first time I watched it, the shooting style reminded me of "Birdman" because it feels like one continous take (save for the cameos) The technical execution alone with all those extras, locations, props, choreography and blocking is just amazing.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Andy Cohen's reaction:

He calls himself a Madonna fan yet doesn't like the Papa Don't Preach video?? wtf How does that happen?

Hahahaha Yesss I'm sending shirtless lip synchs to my girls chelle and Carly on snapchat :lmao:

With your beer 😂 send more!!!

Guest Rocco Papa

He calls himself a Madonna fan yet doesn't like the Papa Don't Preach video?? wtf How does that happen?

I have no idea! LOL As someone from Queens, I have a deep love and appreciation for that video!! The scenery is BEAUTIFUL and really takes me back home.

This guy's reaction is awesome!!! I love how he queens out the whole time!

I have no idea! LOL As someone from Queens, I have a deep love and appreciation for that video!! The scenery is BEAUTIFUL and really takes me back home.

Of course. Every Madonna fan on the planet loves PDP :lmao: except that guy.

Reaction video was great too.

haha oops i didn't see your post my internet's a mess. ah well. he likes a lot of pop girls though he's a positive guy

Andy Cohen's reaction:

Sorry. I don't like the grillz :lol:

What the fuck is Anime girls? :lmao:

Sorry. I don't like the grillz :lol:

What the fuck is Anime girls? :lmao:

I know! :lol: What the fuck? That's some racist shit andy

AND I FUVKING LOVE THIS VIDEO

I caught that anime girls crack too. Not cool. The Asian dancers Madonna has around her right now are kicking ass. Aya and Bambi especially better be on tour. I wanna see them.

Hola Better Internet

Hola is a peer to peer network that provides everyone on the planet with freedom to access all of the Web! It works through the community of its users - Hola users help you to access the web, and you help them in return when your computer is not in use (see FAQ). That means that when you are not using your device, you are helping others. If you want to use the network but not be a part of it, sign up for Hola premium

In short, you can view BIM vid on youtube as if you were in the US!