BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

Bitch, I'm Madonna is slaying!!!! I wonder if there's only few of us who loved this song from the start! Like, I loved Living for Lovs, Joan of Atc, Best Night, SEX, etc., as much as Unapologetic Bitch and Bitch, I'm Madonna. All of these are different sides of the Queen and they're all produced so well!! This album is just so amazing!! I'm thrilled for this era!! Madonna is slaying and all the haters (including jaded fans) are going to shut up and bow to the Queen!!!!

Maybe because I'm a Chris Rock loon I notice this but anyone else love after he does his part you can see him in the background GETTING HIS LIFE!

Chris COME THRU!!!!!

Didn't notice him dancing till you mentioned it! :thumbsup:

PwFXY3Cg.gif

I LOVE replaying the section of cameos from Miley Cyrus through Katy Perry over and over again. And when Ms. Alexander Wang comes through, I have my wig on, I sing "Bitch I'm Madonna", I twirl, I grab the kitchen counter and start working it. I got it down to the T like Ms. Wang.

I LOVE replaying the section of cameos from Miley Cyrus through Katy Perry over and over again. And when Ms. Alexander Wang comes through, I have my wig on, I sing "Bitch I'm Madonna", I twirl, I grab the kitchen counter and start working it. I got it down to the T like Ms. Wang.

:lmao:

Didn't notice him dancing till you mentioned it! :thumbsup:

PwFXY3Cg.gif

Wow, love how much he is getting into it. Both Chris and Alexander Wang looked thrilled to be there. Love their cameos the most I think, although enjoyed all the cameos for different reasons. Kanye was hilarious too because he was so intense and crazy. This is one video which you can watch over and over and still pick up different and fun stuff. Love it.

I think some of the outfits and hairstyles in the video has also subtle references from madonna's past images or im just imagining it? Likr the military hats (american life) and the cone bra of the asian girls, the dancer with hands all over her body outfit (erotica) hahaha, the blonde ambition pony tail of one of the extras etc.. 😊

On a german gossip TV show, they had stills of all the cameos and they showed Diplo as "Madonna's son Rocco" :abuse:

haha and diplo yesterday retweeted a fan saying the same :p

I CANNOT CONTAIN MYSELF AT WORK. I'VE BEEN WATCHING AND REFRESHING THE VIDEO ALL DAY.

I JUST WANT TO GET UP AND DO THE PELVIC THRUSTS AND GO POUR A SHOT DOWN SOMEONE'S THROAT AND MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE

I GOT A CASE OF THE BITCH I'M MADONNAS REAL BAD

I hope Kanye, Miley, and Katy tweet links or something! It will definitely help it

they haven't done it yet?...fuckers! :laugh:

I CANNOT CONTAIN MYSELF AT WORK. I'VE BEEN WATCHING AND REFRESHING THE VIDEO ALL DAY.

I JUST WANT TO GET UP AND DO THE PELVIC THRUSTS AND GO POUR A SHOT DOWN SOMEONE'S THROAT AND MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE

LOL!!!!!!!

On VEVO there's a repeat button. No need to refresh, :lol:

The more I watch the clip the more I like it. It's so incredibly well done I'm shocked that some people think is tacky and cheap is so difficult to craft it. And in the Behind the Scenes clip you can see that they only have to put some scenes in slow motion to make it look expensive and classy. Because slow motion always do the trick hahaha

On VEVO there's a repeat button. No need to refresh, :lol:

I like seeing the views go up!!! Literally watching it go up by 100k every few minutes!! Let me feel my oats!

The more I watch the clip the more I like it. It's so incredibly well done I'm shocked that some people think is tacky and cheap is so difficult to craft it. And in the Behind the Scenes clip you can see that they only have to put some scenes in slow motion to make it look expensive and classy. Because slow motion always do the trick hahaha

The people that thought it sucked were just reading stupid taylor swift and monsters and being influenced by everyone else instead of just enjoying this fantastic FUN video :lol: