BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

Guest Rachelle of London

Maybe because I'm a Chris Rock loon I notice this but anyone else love after he does his part you can see him in the background GETTING HIS LIFE!

Chris COME THRU!!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Off topic, but I have new respect for Chris Rock after watching his last film. Top Five is a fantastic film.

They're writing the sequel right now. :tigger:

Wendy is such an idiot. My goodness, how can someone get things so wrong. Firstly, Madonna and Taylor are not fighting and Madonna probably has no idea about Katy and Taylor not getting on. Also, what kind of mature and intelligent women would even worry about this whole " she is not your friend so I won't like you" garbage. Yet, Wendy brings that up as some kind of fact. I also hate how all the audience just blindly nods and cheers at the crap that comes out of her mouth. Also, the videos are so different. Does Wendy really think that Madonna is sitting around wanting to get one up on Taylor Swift ? The mind boggles at how stupid Wendy is.

Wendy is such an idiot. My goodness, how can someone get things so wrong. Firstly, Madonna and Taylor are not fighting and Madonna probably has no idea about Katy and Taylor not getting on. Also, what kind of mature and intelligent women would even worry about this whole " she is not your friend so I won't like you" garbage. Yet, Wendy brings that up as some kind of fact. I also hate how all the audience just blindly nods and cheers at the crap that comes out of her mouth. Also, the videos are so different. Does Wendy really think that Madonna is sitting around wanting to get one up on Taylor Swift ? The mind boggles at how stupid Wendy is.

The audience is told what to do

This is actually my FAVOURITE vdo this era . I know some might disagree but this vid has and is LIFE !

Oh I don't think so but at least she would have more exposure. but I'm really happy that she went the LFL and GT rout because those songs are far superior to BIM

BIM is current.

LFL and GT sounded like old Madonna hits from the 90's.

GP aint here for that.

Next Unapoletic Bitch please.

I don't want to bring up the demos here but if she were still under Warner, they would have FORCED (a bit dramatic sorry lol) her to release Rebel Heart demo as the 1st single. They always knew what a Madonna smash sounds like.

Obsessed much, aren't you?

Guest Rachelle of London

I just wanna call out of work today and when my boss asks why jus be like BITCH IM MADONNA and hang up :lmao:

:dead:

Bim is far from my favourite from the album, but watching the video I really think if this had been the lead single .....

the youtube video is now packed with advertisements, which is of course a good sign!!!

and so many views!!!! lovez itttt

Everything is so great! If this song works we may even have a fourth single and that would be either Iconic or UB, to follow the style. And winter comes and we get Rebel Heart or Joan