BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

The first single from RH that never was. They knew this was better than LFL and Ghosttown yet they letf it for a 3rd single. Idiots!

I don't think it is "better" than Ghosttown, but is getting the promotion and push that it deserves - Ghosttown and Living for love did not get the same support from her record company. I adore all 3 singles. All different wonderful sides of Madonna.

The first single from RH that never was. They knew this was better than LFL and Ghosttown yet they letf it for a 3rd single. Idiots!

1) BIM is not better than LFL or GT :lmao: Unless you're talking about dancing like a whore on a drunken saturday night at the local gay club. In which case, it definitely is.

2) LFL made every bit of sense for a comeback single, plus the long awaited ballad that followed. It's exactly the kind of comeback supposedly casual listeners wanted, and that the media and fans asked for again and again and again. And she gave it to us. It didn't work out god knows why. The general consensus is that it had little to do with the songs themselves.

3) There's no way of knowing how BIM would have fared had it been released first. Perhaps everyone would have crucified her and she still would have not gotten played. Perhaps the album would have been seen as a joke from the get-go and gathered even less support than it did.

4) Also, just because the video is getting view counts it does not mean this is a proper hit. When the song is properly bought and streamed, then we can talk about an actual hit. For now, this is awesome exposure for a song that definitely deserves to be a hit... not because it's better than LFL or GT, but because it's as good or better than anything else that's "on the radio."

I don't think it is "better" than Ghosttown, but is getting the promotion and push that it deserves - Ghosttown and Living for love did not get the same support from her record company. I adore all 3 singles. All different wonderful sides of Madonna.

You misunderstood I don't think BIM is better than LFL or GT

but it would have been a better choice for the first single. It has that something need it to promote the album. I love the single choices but not in that order.

Guest bluejean

Which was the page to download HD vids??? I erased the link and I want to download BIM. Please...

Oh And who is that Amy??? Is the one about the bass?

It's Madonna Infinity but I think they're forum has been removed. Well I haven't been able to get to it anyway for a week or so.

Guest bluejean

There is no way she or her team could have known Bitch I'm Madonna was a better choice for lead single I don't think. Living For Love was the obvious choice.

Warner always seemed to know which songs to make singles so I wonder if she were still with them would both MDNA and Rebel Heart have been different?

This is the moment where the progressive decline of singles is no longer a factor in the industry, at least for M. Just imagine it: single #3 is poised to do better than either of the last two. That has almost never happened.

I still am totally floored by this.

I'm really pleased and impressed by the attention and views this videogets and deserves....finally in this era it seems like she is getting some positive feedback and love she sooooo deserves: living for love!

watch the vid over and over again!!

There is no way she or her team could have known Bitch I'm Madonna was a better choice for lead single I don't think. Living For Love was the obvious choice.

Warner always seemed to know which songs to make singles so I wonder if she were still with them would both MDNA and Rebel Heart have been different?

I don't want to bring up the demos here but if she were still under Warner, they would have FORCED (a bit dramatic sorry lol) her to release Rebel Heart demo as the 1st single. They always knew what a Madonna smash sounds like.

Guest Rachelle of London

The fact that it was the most streamed song when the first 6 were released and at one point was higher on itunes than LFL and GT I'm surprised they left it this long.

Guest Rachelle of London

Plus the BIM posters that are posted all over London made me think it was gonna be released first. They've been around since December. Where did they come from? Is that Interscope/Polydor or LN? It's rather confusing

Guest CzarnaWisnia

4) Also, just because the video is getting view counts it does not mean this is a proper hit. When the song is properly bought and streamed, then we can talk about an actual hit. For now, this is awesome exposure for a song that definitely deserves to be a hit... not because it's better than LFL or GT, but because it's as good or better than anything else that's "on the radio."

Exactly. It's fantastic it has so many views right now, but people shouldn't think it's because nearly 4 millions viewers love the song or would want to listen to it again. Many of them came to watch the video as a curiosity. It's made with this intent, which is why it features celebrities in it, and it has a feature. Maybe with time the likes number will go up as more people who actually like the song will come back to it and the casual web trollers will stay put.