BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

Really? Is it censored?

You know, honestly I didn't even pay attention to that.

Do you think he is gay? :think: I know asians are not into the gay thing but he certainly moves and looks like one :bedtimestorynyc::1251: ....

and he also is, well, i cannot say handsome exactly but what would be the equivalent for this....cute?... :naughty:

I have no idea o :chuckle: but his perf in the vid is life :drama:

the views on Tidal are counted by Billboard as well. anyway this is getting much more youtube views, media attention, social media awareness within 24 hours than LFL and GT got in the same timeframe! Get that viral SMASH Madge!

I don't generally buy "singles" in iTunes but I bought it today. Don't know if the remixes count or whether it makes a difference but I love the video so much I want to try throw my support behind it. Not expecting a smash but just enough success for the haters to eat their words.

I don't generally buy "singles" in iTunes but I bought it today. Don't know if the remixes count or whether it makes a difference but I love the video so much I want to try throw my support behind it. Not expecting a smash but just enough success for the haters to eat their words.

I think Billboard does count remixes for the Hot 100.

I really love the video. But in my ideal world: the video would still be about a fun colorful big party. Someone/ the camera is chasing or following a dancing madonna and cannot catch up, thus trying to look for Her. All these celebrities dress exactly like m, and look like her from behind including wang......and they turn around and say bitch I am madonna

Its definitely now a YouTube hit. 3 million views in under 24 hours + Tidal views.

Ghotsttown had just 2.6 million in whole week!

It looks like it will chart on HOT100.