BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

Guest Pud Whacker

The song is gonna hit the top 100 on US iTunes soon! Yasssss

I hope so! I know everyone here has already thrown in the white towel but Rebel Heart better have a fucking hit song or I'll be pissed!!! :angry::lol:

guys, I don't know how long it takes to update the views but in less than 1.5 hours it had increase over 400,000 views in youtube

which is good considering it's not one of the first few things that come up if you search madonna or the title

and someone posted in the charts thread that bey & nick's feeling myself was in the billboard hot 100 thanks to streams including the ones from tidal. its a quote from billboard

Guest Pud Whacker

Wouldn't be the first time her hits started with the 3rd single :)

OMG, it wouldnt!!!! it would be like Holiday!!!

oh, it HAS to happen!!! it just has to!!!

What about a 56 queen of music best selling ever touring billboard breaking culture changing who's more sexy and beautiful now than 20 years ago who needs Taylor shits

difference between huge amount of views your starlets songs are forgettable. madonna songs are timeless♡♡♡♡♡REBEL HEART ERA HAS A RESTART 3RD SINGLE CHARM

Just heard BIM twice within a 30 minute span on the largest urban radio station in Houston! Come thru Madonna!

IT DESERVES GRAMMYS NODS NEXT YEAR I LOVED THIS ALBUM ITS GOT SO MUCH GREAT SONGS HER SONG WRITING IS AWESOME.

Yup, I'd love to see this album get the recognition it deserves at the Grammys, especially after the asshole reception it got from radio. They usually favor veterans, nows the time to do right by her.

I love the cameos miley katey beyonce hair shampoo vogueing Niki minji on the screen is cool loving it diplo chris rock Rita ora david Rocco 2 hot models she had in ggw video yoko Ono what a coup lmao BUT MAIN PERSON BITCH IAM MADONNA SHES EVERTHING IN THIS VIDEO BEUATIFUL SEXIEST TWERKING GLITTER☆☆☆☆☆

YAAAASSSSSS!!!!

Ms. Yoko Alexander Ono Wang was the best thing in the video!!!! :drama:

Do you think he is gay? :think: I know asians are not into the gay thing but he certainly moves and looks like one :bedtimestorynyc::1251: ....

and he also is, well, i cannot say handsome exactly but what would be the equivalent for this....cute?... :naughty: