BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

R people seriously hating on her image in this video? :confused:

All I c is fun.

FUN FUN FUN

FUNDONNA!!!

even if they don't like her, they surely see she's making fun of herself? or has the world gone dumb & humourless?

Yeah, I don't think Caitlyn is really being "allowed to be sexy" at sixty. It's got more to do with people's eternal morbid curiosity about sex changes, and mass media profiting from that curiosity in the best way they know how.

The real perverted thing about any sort of backlash against Diplo for a tweet like this would be that he was probably just trying to make a point about age, because he probably really does see Caitlyn as a woman, and not as a spectacle. So in his eyes, why would one woman allowed to be sexy but not another one?

But you can't have nuanced conversations on Twitter. Or anywhere else really, anymore.

Yeah, I don't think Caitlyn is really being "allowed to be sexy" at sixty. It's got more to do with people's eternal morbid curiosity about sex changes, and mass media profiting from that curiosity in the best way they know how.

The real perverted thing about any sort of backlash against Diplo for a tweet like this would be that he was probably just trying to make a point about age, because he probably really does see Caitlyn as a woman, and not as a spectacle. So in his eyes, why would one woman allowed to be sexy but not another one?

But you can't have nuanced conversations on Twitter. Or anywhere else really, anymore.

Amen papi. He realized 2 seconds later that people are too fucking stupid and on the PC bandwagon to actually use their damn brains.

good news: the views are higher than living for love. around 600k i think. living for love had that much in 24hrs. and she already has 700k now. so thats a good thing. taylor had 20million though :p but if you compare it to 2012 its closer to gmayl so far (which i think had 2 million) than living for love

Stephanie Murrey Washington post writer is jealous bitch she scathed madonna ageist comments she's another nobody troll bitch iam madonna is awesomeness epic fun!!!!!!!!

Saw picture of Stephanie Murrey she's jealous madonna BEUATIFUL and sexiest and amazing at 56 she's early 30s average looking lmfao horrible writer should be fired IMO agesist comments sighs let's get back to watching bitch iam madonna video makes me so happy!!!!!

Um, who is the bearded policeman? Definitely the star of the vid (after M and the socks, obviously).

yeah so hot!

SO IN 24 HOURS 1 MILLION 700,OOO VIEWS AWESOMENESS

Fantastic news!

By the end of the week with so many cameos a new generation of pimple face prepubescent teens will know who Madonna is!! LOL

Guest Medoner

All the hate everywhere... Shes saying shes not joan of arc but to me she is! Weve been through all of this and whats the one thing thats never changed through all of these attacks against her? Shes the most successful female artist of all time.

MADONNA IS MY INSPIRATION SHE MAKE FEEL ACCEPTED FOR BEING GAY SOMETIMES girly acting being bullyied that's why I love her so much bitch iam madonna beautiful scars makes me cry perfectly written song☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Lots of references in it. I also noticed the Material Girl lift and NRM jerky dancing... There must be more!

She looks great too.... This is my favourite vid since GMAYL!

But it's all about the socks!

bitch-im-a-sock.jpg

Guest Medoner

Every 3 years M is compared to one chick who will "take madonnas throne" but where do all of those chickens just disappear?

I love this video soooooo much

Can we have some screen caps please? I need to Instagram this shit while I'm at work

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Every 3 years M is compared to one chick who will "take madonnas throne" but where do all of those chickens just disappear?

they're transformed into sock muppets and kept in M's basement