BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

nikki, hes being an asshole. i dont think theres a lot of good intentions with that tweet and guess what?

ITS OK!!!!

what do you mean? sounds to me like he's supporting M so i don't see how he's being an asshole?

Guest Pud Whacker

what do you mean? sounds to me like he's supporting M so i don't see how he's being an asshole?

i thought i was replying to something you said regarding caitlyn jenner and flack and stuff?

forget it.

ONWARD AND UPWARDS!!!

i thought i was replying to something you said regarding caitlyn jenner and flack and stuff?

forget it.

ONWARD AND UPWARDS!!!

yeah i know but i don't see how that makes him an asshole... anyway yeah forget it :)

Guest Medoner

I really love the vid! Only things i dont love is the dress i mean cmon with a jacket that fresh and that face she couldve worn something sooo cool idgi. And the who do you think you are just before nickis verse with kanye adding to it id like him to be more aggressive but its cool nonetheless

Diplo was just expressing the double standard toward M and not slandering CJ.

Alarmed about how you better be careful not to offend the word police. People are NOT given the benefit of the doubt anymore.

Twitter used to be fun, now every idiot can spew their shit on it. The world has gone so backwards, I thought when I was young that in years to come theyll be more tolerance but no, it's gone so back!

Guest Rachelle of London

Twitter used to be fun, now every idiot can spew their shit on it. The world has gone so backwards, I thought when I was young that in years to come theyll be more tolerance but no, it's gone so back!

I think we are now more aware of the BS. I miss simpler days when we just didn't see it. The world was a lot kinder then.

I think we are now more aware of the BS. I miss simpler days when we just didn't see it. The world was a lot kinder then.

Yeah well, there's a point where people see BS mostly because they train themselves to see things a certain way.

I don't buy that "it's all like that Matric red pill" bullshit. It's just very fashionable these days to be/act offended by the littlest things.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah well, there's a point where people see BS mostly because they train themselves to see things a certain way.

I don't buy that "it's all like that Matric red pill" bullshit. It's just very fashionable these days to be/act offended by the littlest things.

I agree. However we can't just deny that some things ARE offensive. Yes we are Madonna fans but I doubt we'd be agreeing with Diplo if he was defending someone else, especially on a board made up of mostly LGBT people. I like Diplo and know he's a cheeky twat but that statement isn't nice to trans people.

Is it just me or is she preparing to be a brunette again? A lot of roots.....I mean a lot. It seems that she might have a future plan.

I agree. However we can't just deny that some things ARE offensive. Yes we are Madonna fans but I doubt we'd be agreeing with Diplo if he was defending someone else, especially on a board made up of mostly LGBT people. I like Diplo and know he's a cheeky twat but that statement isn't nice to trans people.

I agree.

And he obviously second guessed his tweet as he deleted it. 140 characters max. is not necessarily great when you want to word your opinion (hence the constant fighting on twitter on daily basis)

I didnt read it as him taking a swipe at transgendered people. I think he was just highlighting how at 60 something Jenner was celebrated for being sexy but Madonna gets shit thrown at her. It was just highlighting the double standard but as madonna fans I think we already know there are different rules when it comes to anything she does and people just hate for the sake of it.

I agree.

And he obviously second guessed his tweet as he deleted it. 140 characters max. is not necessarily great when you want to word your opinion (hence the constant fighting on twitter on daily basis)

He deleted the tweet because there are some LGBT activists who actively harass people on social media if they feel offended. He did the right thing to avoid the hysterical reactions that have taken over activist circles.

she's so humble on twitter now.

I'm shaking w excitement that @AmySchumer is opening up for me in New

York! I hope people will stay after & watch my show!! #RebelHeartTour
and madonna is still trending in my country :lmao:

she's so humble on twitter now.

I'm shaking w excitement that @AmySchumer is opening up for me in New

York! I hope people will stay after & watch my show!! #RebelHeartTour
and madonna is still trending in my country :lmao:

i like her :laugh:

tumblr_nq5p1z3DZB1qbvkmso1_500.gif