BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

I am slightly disappointed Diplo wasn't AT LEAST shirtless, but whatevs.

As I walked through the hallways of The Hit Factory off of NE 142nd in Miami, I felt a sudden pang of nerves. Diplo was rumored to be producing an exclusive remix of a Tinashe song in the main space, but as the day was winding down I knew it was only a matter of time before we ran into each other. Not a second after I had turned the corner to exit, I was met with all 5'11" of Thomas Wesley Pentz in his blonde all American glory, wearing a white tank and trousers.

"Oh hey! Sorry"

"It's ok. Who are you?"

"I'm Miguel. I'm shooting my coffee table book of sexual fantasies here in Miami. Was here for a meeting with Ariana Grande about appearing in some of the photos."

"Wow, a book of sexual fantasies huh?"

"Haha yes"

The air seemed to get stuffier at this point, as it tends to I the sweltering summer heat of South Florida, but this time I felt like it was radiating off my own body.

"let me ask you something Miguel, I'm working on this remix for Tinashe--"

"oh yeah. I know," I said while flashing the only thing I knew I had in my arsenal at this point, my toothy grin.

Diplo gave me his trademark smirk in return, and sneaked a quick look down at my hard nipples, only slightly concealed by the tank top I was wearing. "Wanna come to the suite and give me your thoughts on it?"

It was an easy decision to make. "Sure," I said as casually as I could. "But I'll have to be outta here soon, I've got a meeting at 6."

Diplo shook his head. "It won't take long." With that, he turned on his heel and headed back down the hallway as I followed. I looked at his ass, perky, if a bit skinny, but topped off with a muscular back and beautiful sun soaked skin, lightly dusted with a few sexy moles and freckles around his shoulders.

We stepped into the recording suite where it was even stuffier than the lobby. Diplo turned to me and stared me dead in the face, his icy pupils boring into mine. I suddenly confirmed what I suspected; we were not here to listen to music.

He stepped closer to me, and I could smell a light aroma of his sweat; a tender, warm smell that only a man could produce. I felt confident enough at this point to put my hand around his waist and trace the small of his back.

His breathing shallow, he whispered to me, "No one can know about this... And if I find that you tell anyone, I'll fuckin ruin you" I could hear his heart pounding a mile a minute in his chest. I've been with guys like this before. Talk big game, but putty in my hands. I didn't care what he said now.

I looked up at him.

"I'm from Florida too, I know how it works down here. No need to have me maimed. You can trust me. Plus it's in my best interest not to tell anyone either."

"whys that?"

"Because I'm probably gonna wanna do this again."

He smiled, and let out a nervous laugh.

I pulled off his shirt, much to his surprise as he helped me take it off, and I began to touch his throbbing, fat dick through his pants, first lightly with just my fingertips, then jerking it off slowly, as I watched a wet spot form near the tip. If you're from Florida, chances are that sometimes you don't like wearing underwear. Seemed like Thomas was no different.

The pants were off now and I was sucking his aching cock, which was practically pulsating in my mouth from desire, and leaking sweet precum all over my tongue. I'm not really a huge fan of giving head... I'll do it, but I need more to satisfy me. Today tho, I was happy to have Diplo's fat cock fucking my throat as I pulled on his perfectly shaved balls and let a few tears of hard work stream down my face as I serviced this a-list DJ. As I stroked myself, I found myself nearing dangerously close to climax, which never happens to me just by a generous blowjob. The combination of Diplo's soft breathing, pleasured moans, and the smell of his balls was an intoxicating mixture.

He stopped me, suddenly, and pulled me up. Without saying a word he kissed me, a deep, explicit, dirty kiss; the kind I like, and his mouth tasted just as good as his dick. I didn't want it to stop. I hated that he kissed me, cuz I've been known to become hypnotized by a good kiss, and I was in no mood to develop any stupid crushes on one night stands. But I went along with it. To counter act this decidedly romantic moment, I snuck my middle finger down to his taint and started rubbing it, back and forth to his asshole to the base of his balls. I could feel his cock jumping with the pleasure and with his forehead resting on mine, he gasped for mercy.

"put your finger in my ass and lick my balls," he commanded with a whimper, and I did. Lubing up my middle finger with my mouth, and then his, I went back to work. His asshole welcomed me in surprisingly quick and easy; as I worked myself into him I felt myself burning with the desire to cum, but I desperately wanted to finish just as he did. I braced myself and held back.

His ass was puckering back and forth over my middle finger, warm, soft, and his willingness to let me do this was the ultimate way to drive me crazy with the urge to fuck. I knew Diplo would never go there, but thinking about it was making the precum drip out of my cock, waiting for the floodgates to give.

He jerked his cock off over my face as I continued to taste and smell his balls and finger his perfect hole. He was going super fast at this point and I knew it was only a matte of time before he was going to cum, and boy did he.

"I'm gonna cum," he said, sounding almost innocent and vulnerable, and with perfect timing I sat back, my tank top tucked over my neck, and let him shoot spurt after spurt of his hot honey all over my chest and stomach, the last bit of it hitting my hairy, erect nipple and dripping off as I watched proudly. A second later, my load joined his on my stomach as I silently watched one of my spurts shoot over my shoulder onto the wall behind me. The pleasure was heart stopping and the world seemed to freeze for a good 30 seconds as I attempted to recover.

With Diplo's fat cock limp in front of me at eye level, I stood up as he handed me a rag from the top of the control panel. There was cum everywhere and I felt disgusting, in the best way possible.

Diplo looked at me for a second before saying "like I said, no one can know."

I wiped myself off and looked back at him, feeling confident, and deserving of a pat on the back rather than a reminder to be discreet.

"Diplo, Thomas, whatever... Your secret is safe with me. No one would ever suspect anyway. You're probably the most flamboyantly heterosexual person I've ever seen," I said with an arrogant scoff.

Diplo looked uncomfortable. I decided to reassure him.

"You're the sexiest thing I've ever laid eyes on," I said with a squeeze to his shoulder. "Pissing you off is the last thing I wanna do. Next time, why don't we try 2 fingers?"

I put my tank back on as Diplo returned a sheepish smile to me, and I stepped out.

Walking out into the fading golden hue of the afternoon, my phone rang. It was my manager. "are you going to make it?"

"yeah I'm on my way."

"How was the meeting?"

"It went well. Ariana is game. I also met Diplo."

A brief pause.

"Well that's an unlikely run in. Haha. What did he have to say?"

"Oh he let me listen in on a new remix of his."

"Wow! How kind of him. How was it?"

I smiled to myself as I got into my car.

"It was pretty good."

As I walked through the hallways of The Hit Factory off of NE 142nd in Miami, I felt a sudden pang of nerves. Diplo was rumored to be producing an exclusive remix of a Tinashe song in the main space, but as the day was winding down I knew it was only a matter of time before we ran into each other. Not a second after I had turned the corner to exit, I was met with all 5'11" of Thomas Wesley Pentz in his blonde all American glory, wearing a white tank and trousers.

"Oh hey! Sorry"

"It's ok. Who are you?"

"I'm Miguel. I'm shooting my coffee table book of sexual fantasies here in Miami. Was here for a meeting with Ariana Grande about appearing in some of the photos."

"Haha yes"

The air seemed to get stuffier at this point, as it tends to I the sweltering summer heat of South Florida, but this time I felt like it was radiating off my own body.

"oh yeah. I know," I said while flashing the only thing I knew I had in my arsenal at this point, my toothy grin.

Diplo gave me his trademark smirk in return, and sneaked a quick look down at my hard nipples, only slightly concealed by the tank top I was wearing. "Wanna come to the suite and give me your thoughts on it?"

It was an easy decision to make. "Sure," I said as casually as I could. "But I'll have to be outta here soon, I've got a meeting at 6."

Diplo shook his head. "It won't take long." With that, he turned on his heel and headed back down the hallway as I followed. I looked at his ass, perky, if a bit skinny, but topped off with a muscular back and beautiful sun soaked skin, lightly dusted with a few sexy moles and freckles around his shoulders.

We stepped into the recording suite where it was even stuffier than the lobby. Diplo turned to me and stared me dead in the face, his icy pupils boring into mine. I suddenly confirmed what I suspected; we were not here to listen to music.

He stepped closer to me, and I could smell a light aroma of his sweat; a tender, warm smell that only a man could produce. I felt confident enough at this point to put my hand around his waist and trace the small of his back.

His breathing shallow, he whispered to me, "No one can know about this... And if I find that you tell anyone, I'll fuckin ruin you" I could hear his heart pounding a mile a minute in his chest. I've been with guys like this before. Talk big game, but putty in my hands. I didn't care what he said now.

I looked up at him.

"I'm from Florida too, I know how it works down here. No need to have me maimed. You can trust me. Plus it's in my best interest not to tell anyone either."

"whys that?"

I pulled off his shirt, much to his surprise as he helped me take it off, and I began to touch his throbbing, fat dick through his pants, first lightly with just my fingertips, then jerking it off slowly, as I watched a wet spot form near the tip. If you're from Florida, chances are that sometimes you don't like wearing underwear. Seemed like Thomas was no different.

The pants were off now and I was sucking his aching cock, which was practically pulsating in my mouth from desire, and leaking sweet precum all over my tongue. I'm not really a huge fan of giving head... I'll do it, but I need more to satisfy me. Today tho, I was happy to have Diplo's fat cock fucking my throat as I pulled on his perfectly shaved balls and let a few tears of hard work stream down my face as I serviced this a-list DJ. As I stroked myself, I found myself nearing dangerously close to climax, which never happens to me just by a generous blowjob. The combination of Diplo's soft breathing, pleasured moans, and the smell of his balls was an intoxicating mixture.

He stopped me, suddenly, and pulled me up. Without saying a word he kissed me, a deep, explicit, dirty kiss; the kind I like, and his mouth tasted just as good as his dick. I didn't want it to stop. I hated that he kissed me, cuz I've been known to become hypnotized by a good kiss, and I was in no mood to develop any stupid crushes on one night stands. But I went along with it. To counter act this decidedly romantic moment, I snuck my middle finger down to his taint and started rubbing it, back and forth to his asshole to the base of his balls. I could feel his cock jumping with the pleasure and with his forehead resting on mine, he gasped for mercy.

"put your finger in my ass and lick my balls," he commanded with a whimper, and I did. Lubing up my middle finger with my mouth, and then his, I went back to work. His asshole welcomed me in surprisingly quick and easy; as I worked myself into him I felt myself burning with the desire to cum, but I desperately wanted to finish just as he did. I braced myself and held back.

His ass was puckering back and forth over my middle finger, warm, soft, and his willingness to let me do this was the ultimate way to drive me crazy with the urge to fuck. I knew Diplo would never go there, but thinking about it was making the precum drip out of my cock, waiting for the floodgates to give.

He jerked his cock off over my face as I continued to taste and smell his balls and finger his perfect hole. He was going super fast at this point and I knew it was only a matte of time before he was going to cum, and boy did he.

"I'm gonna cum," he said, sounding almost innocent and vulnerable, and with perfect timing I sat back, my tank top tucked over my neck, and let him shoot spurt after spurt of his hot honey all over my chest and stomach, the last bit of it hitting my hairy, erect nipple and dripping off as I watched proudly. A second later, my load joined his on my stomach as I silently watched one of my spurts shoot over my shoulder onto the wall behind me. The pleasure was heart stopping and the world seemed to freeze for a good 30 seconds as I attempted to recover.

With Diplo's fat cock limp in front of me at eye level, I stood up as he handed me a rag from the top of the control panel. There was cum everywhere and I felt disgusting, in the best way possible.

I wiped myself off and looked back at him, feeling confident, and deserving of a pat on the back rather than a reminder to be discreet.

"Diplo, Thomas, whatever... Your secret is safe with me. No one would ever suspect anyway. You're probably the most flamboyantly heterosexual person I've ever seen," I said with an arrogant scoff.

"You're the sexiest thing I've ever laid eyes on," I said with a squeeze to his shoulder. "Pissing you off is the last thing I wanna do. Next time, why don't we try 2 fingers?"

I put my tank back on as Diplo returned a sheepish smile to me, and I stepped out.

Walking out into the fading golden hue of the afternoon, my phone rang. It was my manager. "are you going to make it?"

"yeah I'm on my way."

"How was the meeting?"

A brief pause.

"It was pretty good."

:dead::dramatic: YOU MADE MY DAY

Only just managed to see this.

It's hilarious and brilliant. She just doesn't care!

I love the socks too!

Great but did the swimming pool not feature in the end?

"Oh hey! Sorry"

"It's ok. Who are you?"

"Haha yes"

I looked up at him.

"whys that?"

"yeah I'm on my way."

"How was the meeting?"

A brief pause.

"It was pretty good."

omg omg omg :lmao:

The very end reminds me of Hung Up

This will be another iconica-pink theme video. :wow:

The pink sofa at the end reminds me of Sex on the pink sofa on the beach. The dance in the blue dress seems a mix of GGW and GI2M. I'm not sure they're deliberate references but you never know.

Yassssssssssssssssssssss!!! Alexander Wang's cameo is everything. Imma be up in the club like that tonight.

Side note: When I saw Alexander Wang, I initially thought it was Marina Abramovic :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

that was Ms. yoko Ono. :chuckle:

i made a screen cap just in case. i knew he may delete it like other celebs do. he said "I'm confused that madonna not alowed to be sexy but caitlyn jenner is?"

so true !!!!! Sad he delete it

I mean..Madonna wears a lot of clothes in this video :lmao: it's not like she's in her bra and panties the entire time or anything. She's completely covered. People are crazy and females that hate are jealous.

Guest Pud Whacker

i understand though.. the caitlyn topic isn't simple. he could get a lot of flack when his intentions were good.

nikki, hes being an asshole. i dont think theres a lot of good intentions with that tweet and guess what?

ITS OK!!!!

i made a screen cap just in case. i knew he may delete it like other celebs do. he said "I'm confused that madonna not alowed to be sexy but caitlyn jenner is?"

So true. I agree 100%