BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

Does it need to refresh? :lol: I don't know about these things. I just wanna watch the video all day at work lol

if you want those vevo views to count for BB then yeah :lmao: if not and you just wanna listen then that'll do :p

Watching the video in HD on Vevo is a totally different experience. Wow!! The colors are so vivid. And for shooting this in just one night, they packed in so many intricate little details. There is so much to notice. Definitely not a lazy video! I take back any disappointment I had yesterday. This video kicks ass!

We got 3 amazing videos from this album/era. Some of her best videos in the last 15-20 years.

Yay Bill!! :headbang:

if you want those vevo views to count for BB then yeah :lmao: if not and you just wanna listen then that'll do :p

Well I'd like to manage both. How do I do that? :lol:

Guest madonnalovaus

Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't all the people making cameos push this video on their social media..?

My only complaint is that Diplo wears a shirt, I mean come on!

chaste Diplo is still sexy.. And damn he so handsome in that video i love that he kept popping in random shots

I am slightly disappointed Diplo wasn't AT LEAST shirtless, but whatevs. It's still absolute perfect. I looooooooooooooove Beyonce's and Katy's cameos. Like, sorry I couldn't make it to your party Madonna but bitch, I'm here in Spirit and here's a little glimpse of me :lmao:

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AND I HATE MESNCH SO MUCH RIGHT NOW

Watching the video in HD on Vevo is a totally different experience. Wow!! The colors are so vivid. And for shooting this in just one night, they packed in so many intricate little details. There is so much to notice. Definitely not a lazy video! I take back any disappointment I had yesterday. This video kicks ass!

We got 3 amazing videos from this album/era. Some of her best videos in the last 15-20 years.

Watch it in HD and listen on full blast with good headphones for the full experience!

Yayyyyy Bill !! :smooch:

Guest Rocco Papa

I am slightly disappointed Diplo wasn't AT LEAST shirtless, but whatevs. It's still absolute perfect. I looooooooooooooove Beyonce's and Katy's cameos. Like, sorry I couldn't make it to your party Madonna but bitch, I'm here in Spirit and here's a little glimpse of me :lmao:

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AND I HATE MESNCH SO MUCH RIGHT NOW

:thumbsup:

The best cameo is Mr. Wang. She's living.

Yassssssssssssssssssssss!!! Alexander Wang's cameo is everything. Imma be up in the club like that tonight.

Side note: When I saw Alexander Wang, I initially thought it was Marina Abramovic :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yassssssssssssssssssssss!!! Alexander Wang's cameo is everything. Imma be up in the club like that tonight.

Side note: When I saw Alexander Wang, I initially thought it was Marina Abramovic :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I definitely did not recognize him! It wasn't until I came here that I understood who he was.

Vevo the hell out of video bitches BITCH IAM MADONNA loving rebel heart era iam in madonna heaven 3 glorious videos promotion and awesomeness performances LOVE YOU MADONNA ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I can't help but have a thought for the people who absolutely positive about the Miley Cyrus photos on a bed with hair extensions being from the video set...