BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

GUYS I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!

watching it in HD with my headphones was so much better than that shitty tidal crap. i was kinda underwhelmed about the video at first. and the cameos looked stupid. now only bey's looks stupid. i love how kanye comes in looking crazy yelling shit. and katy is awesome too!

my only annoyance is i would have liked a dance break down at the end kind of like the fallon performance but oh well. im sure the tour will more than deliver. and also diplo has a shirt on the entire video??????

FOR NOW IM FUCKING FAN GIRLING OUT OMG IT'S SO PERFECT AND SHE LOOKS SO GOOD.

IM GETTING PINK EXTENSIONS NEXT WEEK

Carly, Kanye made me laugh too. He did look sort of crazy but in a good way. I still think Beyonce's cameo is hilarious even though it is not meant to me. God love her, she could rival Rachel Hunter in a pantene shampoo commercial. Just adds to the random fun of it. I think you will look great with pink hair extensions as well.

Continue to feel tour will wind up being EPIC and so much FUN too!

Yes it's going to be the two strongest sides of her personality!!! Going to be EPIC!

She should do such a performance as the first song of one of her tour segments.

The camera follows her backstage while we hear an extended intro for the song and see her getting ready as it was shown on Fallon. Then the camera follows her back on stage where she performs the song with the most hideous clothes she could find on her way back. :)

Well tbh I've watched this video about 59 times with the purpose of paying attention to who is in it, but each time I end up just watching M and pay no attention to anyone else. Would a kind soul make a list of all the people who are (really) in the video.

Btw, that yoko gif is a thousand times better effects that cercei's face in GoT.

Apparently, Nicki shot her bit while shooting her latest video as well (same wig, same makeup...)

I noticed that too. Thriftdonna!

Well tbh I've watched this video about 59 times with the purpose of paying attention to who is in it, but each time I end up just watching M and pay no attention to anyone else. Would a kind soul make a list of all the people who are (really) in the video.

Btw, that yoko gif is a thousand times better effects that cercei's face in GoT.

Aya and Bambi - her 2 now famous dancers

Rita Ora

Chris Rock

Diplo

Miley Cyrus

Katy Perry

Beyonce

Kanye West

Sons Rocco and David

Alexander Wang

Jon Kortajarena

Yoko Ono :lmao:

And of course Nicki Minaj

does that even refresh? seems like it just goes back to the beginning of the video

Does it need to refresh? :lol: I don't know about these things. I just wanna watch the video all day at work lol