BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

I love that it really doesnt look like a studio video.

It looks like it was recorded in the Standard hotel

Behind The Scenes

Love it!!! I hope we get a remix video because there's probably a lot of footage that they couldn't squeeze into one video.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

why do people say Oko Yono is in this video? I thought at the time of the shoot she was in Chicago screaming against the wind, she couldn't have been there?

Watching the video in HD on Vevo is a totally different experience. Wow!! The colors are so vivid. And for shooting this in just one night, they packed in so many intricate little details. There is so much to notice. Definitely not a lazy video! I take back any disappointment I had yesterday. This video kicks ass!

We got 3 amazing videos from this album/era. Some of her best videos in the last 15-20 years.

I love the fact all the nay Sayers are basically doing what she wants.

The whole song is that she is who she is and doesn't give a fuck yet people still have an opinion

Fools

wonderful video!!! i really love it.....

funny, brilliant, with a beautiful color palette...

and the children, the socks....the perfect cameos.... (well...the beyonce one is a little bit of a mess, but whatever....)

the ending!!!!!!

thank you Madonna!!!!

It's amazing how on the very last shot with her on the floor she looks straight out of '85.

It's amazing how on the very last shot with her on the floor she looks straight out of '85.

yeah with a polaroid , making a selfie

why do people say Oko Yono is in this video? I thought at the time of the shoot she was in Chicago screaming against the wind, she couldn't have been there?

watch again :chuckle:

GUYS I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!

watching it in HD with my headphones was so much better than that shitty tidal crap. i was kinda underwhelmed about the video at first. and the cameos looked stupid. now only bey's looks stupid. i love how kanye comes in looking crazy yelling shit. and katy is awesome too!

my only annoyance is i would have liked a dance break down at the end kind of like the fallon performance but oh well. im sure the tour will more than deliver. and also diplo has a shirt on the entire video??????

FOR NOW IM FUCKING FAN GIRLING OUT OMG IT'S SO PERFECT AND SHE LOOKS SO GOOD.

IM GETTING PINK EXTENSIONS NEXT WEEK