BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

I left my first comment ever in Youtube hahaha.

By the way BIM is a hymn against ageism. They should do an alternate video with beautiful women in their 50s being herselves and telling the world to fuck off

I love this video! And the cameos are to die for. They are paying respect to the Queen of Everything!

Yes, I also feel the love and respect to Madonna from all of the stars who made cameos.

Kicks ass!!! Fucking love it!! Aya and Bambi are so awesome! Love the colours! Makes me feel happy inside. :)

(But for the love of god no sock puppets on tour!!!)

Napoleon, wash your mouth out with water. They are sock Bitches not sock puppets. :lmao: Just joking Napoleon, you can call them what you want but I do have a soft spot for Sock Bitch - way back when Sock Bitch was just a random but fun character. :laugh:

I'm loving all the tones of pink in the video and her hair looked amazing!

Me too. Love all the pink - so fun and also another colour that really suits Madonna a lot. Her eyes look incredible in this video as well.

I left my first comment ever in Youtube hahaha.

By the way BIM is a hymn against ageism. They should do an alternate video with beautiful women in their 50s being herselves and telling the world to fuck off

I've rewatched it multiple times. I have a big goofy smile on my face while watching it. It's wondrous! I don't understand the jaded GRITTY and RAW fans! Their loss!

With MDNA videos, didn't seem like an event to watch. This era, it's the total opposite IMHO. Felt like an event, a must to watch a Madonna video, l hope we get one more new video!

I love this era!!

I've rewatched it multiple times. I have a big goofy smile on my face while watching it. It's wondrous! I don't understand the jaded GRITTY and RAW fans! Their loss!

Same here. I will never understand these GRITTY and RAW fans either. So glad they get flushed here, they are always out in force at other Madonna forums. Kind of sad that they never seem to be able to enjoy anything Madonna does at all. Like you say though - their loss.

Guest Rachelle of London

With MDNA videos, didn't seem like an event to watch. This era, it's the total opposite IMHO. Felt like an event, a must to watch a Madonna video, l hope we get one more new video!

I love this era!!

This x 10000000000000

It's trending madonna get those vevo views let's break the Internet the comparison to Taylor Swift bad blood is dumb I think that song is boring and video is a ripoff of Britney toxic in places she has Disney cameos and girls actress who a d lister

I LOVE THIS VIDEO.

Madonna looks Gorgeous, it's colorful, lighthearted, fun and suits the song like a glove...I love the cameos BUT although I've watched it multiple times already I'm surprised every time when they appear on screen because from beginning to end it's ALL ABOUT MADONNA.

Yes, I also feel the love and respect to Madonna from all of the stars who made cameos.

Napoleon, wash your mouth out with water. They are sock Bitches not sock puppets. :lmao: Just joking Napoleon, you can call them what you want but I do have a soft spot for Sock Bitch - way back when Sock Bitch was just a random but fun character. :laugh:

Me too. Love all the pink - so fun and also another colour that really suits Madonna a lot. Her eyes look incredible in this video as well.

Haha after watching on my laptop (watched on my phone before) and multiple re-watches I've come around to the sock bitches. And yes her eyes/face looks incredible.

Seriously I LOVE this video. I've watched it so many times already. It kicks so much ass. It's just so fun and happy and I hope it blows up. So many cool scenes. Davids dancing is pretty cool and I love how proud she is of her kids!

The cameos were alright. I'd love to see a remix video with even more "cameos." Just celebrities filming themselves singing/dancing to the song.

Seriously fuck the haters.

Yes!!! I LOVE the video too! It's so uplifting and fun! And yeah, the jaded fans crack me up with their confusion :lmao: