BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

^^^ that was discussed before and there was more dancing in the video..

Maybe but it wasn't continuous, kinda all over the place. I wanted a more prolonged choreography. I'm nitpicking though. Overall, I enjoyed the video. David is adorable & Madonna looks gorgeous.

That's what's I said ^^ apparently not.

I saw the Fallon dance but not the cooler parts. Just the parts she could do quickly as she moved through scenes. I could point it all out but it's too tedious...

One thing I wonder, those scenes in the first teaser, and the others with her in that hall...Why were they cut off? Will there be a onger version, a remix version? The last two didn't have, but all those scenes missing... I liked the video, the full color in in, the fun, the movement, but I thought could have been added a history to it.

Guest Pud Whacker

One thing I wonder, those scenes in the first teaser, and the others with her in that hall...Why were they cut off? Will there be a onger version, a remix version? The last two didn't have, but all those scenes missing... I liked the video, the full color in in, the fun, the movement, but I thought could have been added a history to it.

the footage where it looked like "The Day After"?

i like it! pure fun, pop, cheeky for a fun song. i don't get all the complaining; enjoy it for what it is. we should be grateful with all we get. she really puts effort in this era. stop complaining. celebrate M.

Guest Rachelle of London

That's what's I said ^^ apparently not.

I saw the Fallon dance but not the cooler parts. Just the parts she could do quickly as she moved through scenes. I could point it all out but it's too tedious...

So why torture yourself? You obviously don't like the video, you don't like the song, the director, the way it was shot, the editing, the choreography, why not watch Ghosttown? That's on Vevo.

what happened to the pool and pool rafts like the pizza one? Wasn't there supposed to be a pool party?

I thought this would be on YouTube/Vevo by now. Ghosttown was on tidal and was on Vevo couple ours later. Not that it matters much.

because some madonna fans keep spreading that fake lq "vevo" upload on youtube. wouldn't be surprised if madonna's team thought it was the real thing that magically appeared at this point..

I watched the video without sound.

Damn!!! It's so colourful and beautifully shot. And eye-catching. If this was playing in the clubs and bars without sound it would grab their attention.

The transition from Miley to Yoko Ono was cool. The cameo doesn't look bad after all.