BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Yes it is and just one of the many reasons why I love Madonnanation so much.

I also was thinking about how we have got 3 incredible and different videos for Rebel Heart album. Living for love was pure artistry with great dancing, Ghosttown was full of atmosphere and told a story which also featured a fantastic Argentine Tango and now the pure fun and excitement of Bitch, I'm Madonna. All different songs and different types of videos. Madonna still is wowing us - always has and I am sure she always will.

we haven't had this much diversity in videos since AL

I also was thinking about how we have got 3 incredible and different videos for Rebel Heart album. Living for love was pure artistry with great dancing, Ghosttown was full of atmosphere and told a story which also featured a fantastic Argentine Tango and now the pure fun and excitement of Bitch, I'm Madonna. All different songs and different types of videos. Madonna still is wowing us - always has and I am sure she always will.

THIS. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Don't fight for a video please. There's no use attacking fans who don't like it

Let's all have a look at Nicole Kidman's makeup disaster to cool things down a bit :

nicole-kidman-white-powder-nose-dirty-na

oh honey. Her hair doesn't look so bad, though.

Back to BIM, I can't get enough. Just watched it AGAIN.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Don't fight for a video please. There's no use attacking fans who don't like it

Let's all have a look at Nicole Kidman's makeup disaster to cool things down a bit :

nicole-kidman-white-powder-nose-dirty-na

is she trying to get a job in the new Stephen King's IT film adaptation?

Some of the comments on Tribe are so vile, it's beyond pathetic! coming here is a breath of fresh air tbh.

This video is perfect to represent BIM. Cool, colourful, energetic, all over the place, not a boring moment!! Madonna looks fantastic!! why the bitching??! I seriously don't get it!

Peppermint, don't torture yourself on M-Tribe. Stay here and post more instead. Seriously, you will enjoy talking Madonna with the people here.

The video rules. I like it more than the Ghosttown one. I love, love, love the Living for love video but i think it does not fit the song, it's too dark and would have made a perfect video for Devil Pray instead because it's so gorgeous and dramatic. Bitch i'm Madonna is perfect, it's silly, colorful and i'm in love with her plunge in the bitch socks. My only complain is it's too short. I wish the bits from the teaser with her body being covered with leopard and geometric patterns were in the final video.

The video rules. I like it more than the Ghosttown one. I love, love, love the Living for love video but i think it does not fit the song, it's too dark and would have made a perfect video for Devil Pray instead because it's so gorgeous and dramatic. Bitch i'm Madonna is perfect, it's silly, colorful and i'm in love with her plunge in the bitch socks. My only complain is it's too short. I wish the bits from the teaser with her body being covered with leopard and geometric patterns were in the final video.

I agree with it being too short. Mainly because I just love it so damn much that I want to see MORE!! :tigger:

It would be great if they did an extended version or something. Or a remix version with footage they didn't use in the original.

Love everything about it... but wtf with the beyonce part she couldn't put a little more effort into the look of the video it looks like she's doing a cameo in a Celine Dion video!

:lmao: She was trying to Vogue wasn't she ? It was very Beyonce but sort of sweet at the same time. I found it funny in a random way. Here was Miley, Katy, Rita and Nicki all doing their part with the look and Beyonce looking like she was the beautiful star of a shampoo commercial. Just amused me.

:lmao: She was trying to Vogue wasn't she ? It was very Beyonce but sort of sweet at the same time. I found it funny in a random way. Here was Miley, Katy, Rita and Nicki all doing their part with the look and Beyonce looking like she was the beautiful star of a shampoo commercial. Just amused me.

well baby, she's not called Beyawnce for nothing, right? :s98:

I don't understand why Akerlund did not put all the cameos on the same screen as the Nicki Minaj one and a dancer putting the screen before Madonna's face so their heads would be on her body and then she would have pushed the screen off each time during her dancewalk as if saying "no they are not Madonna, I am. Nice try"

OR ^^^ I also thought, she could've told them to film in a room and be a little more elaborate and as she walked through the halls featured them as if they were in the hotel...easily would've looked realistic.

My only complaint - I wanted more dancing like in Fallon. The last part was kinda wasted. She should have just finished off with a dance. Still a fun video though.