BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

I looove the girls in the beginning! So adorable - mini Madonnas. There's so many little details in the vid - I can't stop watching!

That was very Courtney Love :inlove:

courtney.jpg
courtney2.JPG
Edited by madmex

Well the video is neat, she looks cool with the pink hair, the camels are ok.

I expected more from the Nicki part, I understand that she was on tour but I don't like them holding the 'tv' with her.

I perfectly remember people shitting on the Hung Up video, saying she looked stupid in a leotard at her age. No matter how good a video is you will always see people trashing it, no matter the artist....usually you can check their feeds and you'll see they are huge fans of another artist...same old story.

yes i do remember that as well. and then a few yrs later everyone suddenly wore leotards.

the video was awesome i'm spechless. Its so perfect. She could'nt have done it any better. JMO. and no 21 year old girl can compare to her beauty. thanks dubtronic.

I just watched the Bitch Iโ€™m Madonna video and I have no hairs left! I was GAGGING.

It was everything I was hoping for. A madonna music video hasnโ€™t excited me this much since Girl Gone Wild. Iโ€™m even starting to like the song now O_O.

The curse of the flop 3rd single music video has finally ended.

The video is fantastic. And she looks hot like hell.

Who cares what fans of the pop whore du jour or socially challenged fans of former pop sensations think? Just enjoy the ride.

The video is fantastic. And she looks hot like hell. Who cares what fans of the pop whore du jour or socially challenged fans of former pop sensations think? Just enjoy the ride.

:clap::clap:

Still loving the video. Great fun and energy that perfectly sums up the song. Also, wonderful to see Madonna in bright colours, she looked beautiful. Aya and Bambi are perfect. Still bemused by people hating the cameos. To me they fit in perfectly. The celebrities featured were all singing "Bitch, I'm Madonna" and you could tell who they all were. They did not over-take the video or disrupt the flow but added some fun and interest. It would be impossible to get them all together at the same time to film the video - so this was a great way to over-come that. Sock Bitches, cute little Madonna cloned girls, gorgeous men, Rocco and David making appearances, and to top if off, great fan comments on this forum re "Yoko Ono" appearing. :lmao: Love the humour and fun on this forum - may it never change !

Still loving the video. Great fun and energy that perfectly sums up the song. Also, wonderful to see Madonna in bright colours, she looked beautiful. Aya and Bambi are perfect. Still bemused by people hating the cameos. To me they fit in perfectly. The celebrities featured were all singing "Bitch, I'm Madonna" and you could tell who they all were. They did not over-take the video or disrupt the flow but added some fun and interest. It would be impossible to get them all together at the same time to film the video - so this was a great way to over-come that. Sock Bitches, cute little Madonna cloned girls, gorgeous men, Rocco and David making appearances, and to top if off, great fan comments on this forum re "Yoko Ono" appearing. :lmao: Love the humour and fun on this forum - may it never change !

Well, this forum is much more positive than other forums dedicated to Madonna. <3

Ok, well good.

I only saw mostly negative.

I obviously want it to be positive. I never liked the song to begin with but was on board when I noticed how many little kids like this type of song and recognize the video is like the Justin beiber-house-pool party-feat Nicki type of videos everyone's doing these days.

So I figure, some listeners will love it.

Weak and transparent shade.

Weak and transparent shade.

Are you kidding me? I can't say anything. Wow, I forget what it's like to not agree on this forum. Jesus Christ, grow up! Everyone always said this song would relate to a younger audience and I remember seeing a Justin beiber video that was like this one where they are just partying and in its one shot and nicki is featured...how is that shade? Fucking morons who can't even take an honest opinion. Ay please.

Are you kidding me? I can't say anything. Wow, I forget what it's like to not agree on this forum. Jesus Christ, grow up! Everyone always said this song would relate to a younger audience and I remember seeing a Justin beiber video that was like this one where they are just partying and in its one shot and nicki is featured...how is that shade? Fucking morons who can't even take an honest opinion. Ay please.

Yeah, saying it's for little kids and comparing it to a Justin Bieber video isn't shade at all lmao.

Well, this forum is much more positive than other forums dedicated to Madonna. <3

Yes it is and just one of the many reasons why I love Madonnanation so much.

I also was thinking about how we have got 3 incredible and different videos for Rebel Heart album. Living for love was pure artistry with great dancing, Ghosttown was full of atmosphere and told a story which also featured a fantastic Argentine Tango and now the pure fun and excitement of Bitch, I'm Madonna. All different songs and different types of videos. Madonna still is wowing us - always has and I am sure she always will.

Yeah, saying it's for little kids and comparing it to a Justin Bieber video isn't shade at all lmao.

You're reading shit the way you want to read it just because I don't love the video. Get on with yourself and don't talk to me.

Oh you got Madonna's Letterman appearance in your avatar so you a bad-ass huh lol

Some of the comments on Tribe are so vile, it's beyond pathetic! coming here is a breath of fresh air tbh.

This video is perfect to represent BIM. Cool, colourful, energetic, all over the place, not a boring moment!! Madonna looks fantastic!! why the bitching??! I seriously don't get it!