BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

Ok, well good.

I only saw mostly negative.

I obviously want it to be positive. I never liked the song to begin with but was on board when I noticed how many little kids like this type of song and recognize the video is like the Justin beiber-house-pool party-feat Nicki type of videos everyone's doing these days.

So I figure, some listeners will love it.

The GP isn't dragging the video

Unless the GP are little monsters and Taylor swift fans

Mainstream press is positive and there are some bad reviews but those are always there

Of course not. The video is getting praise by mainstream media... Just the usual outlets criticising it negatively. It's always the same.

Monsters or Swifties (I can't believe I am writing this) are not the GP.

No need to drag this pointless negativity here...

Bitch she's Madonna, once again :wow::wow:

Chris Rock and Diplo are giving me life!

They're so cute :inlove:

Yoko looks 50 years younger, amazing!

Loved the cameo appearances, on set or not

Nice video to wrap up album promo before the fantastic tour and everything that comes in the run-up to it

Queen Madge is coming

Random thought: who thinks the inclusion of BIM on the tour will also incorporate Music a la Sticky and Sweet or maybe not Music but a section that had the colors and street style she sometimes adds to her tour...which leads me to believe BIM would be in the middle and not as much in a closing section.

Bitch she's Madonna, once again :wow::wow:

Chris Rock and Diplo are giving me life!

They're so cute :inlove:

Yoko looks 50 years younger, amazing!

Loved the cameo appearances, on set or not

Nice video to wrap up album promo before the fantastic tour and everything that comes in the run-up to it

Queen Madge is coming

Omg stop with the Yoko references! It's killjng me! She's probably getting notified and thinking "what I don't understand..."

I can't stop watching it!

Neither can I. It's such a feel good video filled with so many fun moments!

Hats off to her and all that were involved in the making of this video. The vibe is great. Love it!!

G1tzoQud.gif

Yeah the GP (on social media) is dragging the video which is annoying cause I really thought itd have the opposite effect.

I'm staying away from further comments...

I never think of American Life (censored) as the official video. I'm sure every fan only remembers the uncut version which is the only one that matters.

Yeah stay away and above all keep it away from here please. What irrelevant hateful morons think of the Queen is not new,important or surprising. Next!

Thank you Madonna for Devil pray and Ghosttown on Che Tempo Che Fa. Especially Ghosttown, sung immaculately. LFL in its various incarnations. Joan of Arc on Ellen. Wonderful magazine photoshoots. The gorgeous 3 videos you have put out. And two wonderful award show performances (your finest in years). But most of all thank you for still being passionate about performing on stage, on a tour

p.s. Thank you for Asia and Bambi

They're really amazing

one of my fav part is how they put nicki in it on the video screen! its like they're kinda mocking that she's not there and having fun.

I loves it too when they pops her twat out of the screen!

So how many times Cuntye appears in this vid? 3?

Lourdes is missing out on this one.

the socks were operated by Cece Peniston, Toni Braxton and Paula Abdul.

:dead:

And I thought this thread couldn't get any funnier after the whole Yoko bit and that gif of Madonna working the weights, but man, this thread is like the gift that keeps on giving!

This thread is just as fun and funny as the bloody bangin' video.

A.

Neither can I. It's such a feel good video filled with so many fun moments!

Hats off to her and all that were involved in the making of this video. The vibe is great. Love it!!

G1tzoQud.gif

Omg just noticed the girl lost her beanie.

I perfectly remember people shitting on the Hung Up video, saying she looked stupid in a leotard at her age. No matter how good a video is you will always see people trashing it, no matter the artist....usually you can check their feeds and you'll see they are huge fans of another artist...same old story.

Hung Up was flawless. I don't think I have or will ever hear one negative comment. Not from a Madonna hater. Not from anyone. Ever. That will never happen.

I liked the video it was fun! like a party I loved all the bright colors and M's outfit was awesome. I don't know why their are people complain about it.

I am one of those fools who reads twitter feeds on Madonna and it isn't all bad.

Can't wait to see it on Vevo!

I'm one of those fools who lurked on mtribe and they seem positive too except for a few but the same goes for this forum so :)