BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

NM part will be beter if was done by the sock, prefer to see stars like: Debi Mazar, Luke Evans, Jeremy Scott, ...in live, than this badly assembled cameos

Ok.

That was fucking AMAZING!!!

So much fun. This is totally fun and carefree irreverent old-school Madonna.

Colorful. Silly. The sock puppets ( :laugh: ). The attitude. Aya and Bambi (YES!!!). David is dancing.

The Jeremy Scott shit looks great! And I want that pink jacket!!!

It's pretty much what I expected. A total middle finger to every ageist, criticizing cunt who's telling her to pack it up. Not on your life bitches.

And yes, as said above, every bitch in this game is Madonna. And they wouldn't be here without here. Get it Mama M.

ps. And Chris Rock in the video!!!!! He is such a stan. :laugh: I love it!

There is an important aspect that people don't seem to understand regarding the cameos, mainly those who say that the cameos are unnecessary and pointless.

The reason for the inclusion of all this high-profile celebs is of course to draw attention to the video. But most importantly, it has to do with the message of the song. All these stars are Madonna. We are all Madonna. Even the 4 little girls in the beginning are Madonna. We are fearless, strong and we can do anything. This is how I see it.

In addition to the fun, colourful part of the song, this is meant to be empowering.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The last part was amazing!!!! Did she kiss a girl in her way out to the rooftop? Was that Drake?

The last part was amazing!!!! Did she kissed a girl in her way out to the rooftop? Was that Drake?

The girl should've worn a shirt with a D on it...😂😂😂

Ok.

That was fucking AMAZING!!!

So much fun. This is totally fun and carefree irreverent old-school Madonna.

Colorful. Silly. The sock puppets ( :laugh: ). The attitude. Aya and Bambi (YES!!!). David is dancing.

The Jeremy Scott shit looks great! And I want that pink jacket!!!

It's pretty much what I expected. A total middle finger to every ageist, criticizing cunt who's telling her to pack it up. Not on your life bitches.

And yes, as said above, every bitch in this game is Madonna. And they wouldn't be here without here. Get it Mama M.

ps. And Chris Rock in the video!!!!! He is such a stan. :laugh: I love it!

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!

people who hate on this vid deserve to be fisted with those sock puppets! lol

edit: a sock puppet gang bang if u will.

people who hate on this vid deserve to be fisted with those sock puppets! lol

edit: a sock puppet gang bang if u will.

:dead: Amen!

I don't see what to hate about this mv. Some ppl just bitch for a sake of bitching!!!

BITCH BITCH BITCH MOVE!

She's got a lot of hot dudes in this party though.

This is her video more dragged since ? I can't name any other. (I'm referring to GP. Non fans here)

Nobody cared about TUTR and Love Profusion. GGW was praised. American Life was other whole different level of controversy.

?

Edited by Newman

http://www.standardculture.com/posts/9176-When-Lady-Madonna-Calls--stan-d-arde

show_slide.jpg?1434552060

When Lady Madonna Calls...

Stan picks up. Check out, "Bitch I'm Madonna" shot entirely at The Standard
JUN 17 2015
medium.jpg?1360194399%22

Last month, I woke up to a message from M asking me if…Oh, M is what the inner circle call Madonna, just so you know. That’s what she prefers of us.

Anyway, she left a message asking that I call her back because she needed a favor. So after breakfast, I rang her back, and she asked me if she could shoot her next video for “Bitch I’m Madonna” on the top three floors of The Standard, High Line.

I mean, I had heard the song. It’s AMAZING, and the lyrics were basically my life story…

“We hit the elevator right up to the rooftop”
That’s how I get to the Top of The Standard daily!

“Yeah, we’ll be drinking and nobody gonna stop us
And we’ll be kissing anybody that’s around us”
Hello??? Anyone that’s met me has probably made out with me, too!

“I just wanna have fun tonight”
And yesterday and today and tomorrow!

“We go hard or we go home
We gon’ do this all night long
We get freaky if you want”
Bitch, I’m Stan D’Arde!!

Of course, I said yes.

So without further ado, Tidal presents, “Bitch I’m Madonna” directed by Jonas Åkerlund and shot entirely at The Standard, High Line … of course.

xxx
Stan

medium.png?1434552190

medium.png?1434552136

medium.png?1434552162

medium.png?1434552150

medium.png?1434552180

I'm lost with all the Yoko ono talk, where is she? LOL :lmao:I feel totally fool asking.

Yeah the GP (on social media) is dragging the video which is annoying cause I really thought itd have the opposite effect.

I'm staying away from further comments...

I never think of American Life (censored) as the official video. I'm sure every fan only remembers the uncut version which is the only one that matters.

It's a joke. People thought Alexander wang was yoko

He/she just needs to put black glasses on! :lmao:

The GP isn't dragging the video

Unless the GP are little monsters and Taylor swift fans

Mainstream press is positive and there are some bad reviews but those are always there