BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

lmao @ madonnanation retweeting the spanish & brazilians talking about yoko ono in the vid

:rotfl: You go Hector!

Just watched it for the third time : I don't hate it, but I find it rather forgettable. It's fun, though.

Oh, the only thing I can't stand in this video ? Those 4 girls at the beginning. Especially the one at the front.

I don't care if the other celebs were not on set with her

they big stars with busy schedules and Madonna just called in a favor and they kindly agreed to appear one way or another

Anyways my eyes were always on M not anyone else

So tidal fucked her mv up again?? Geez, she hasn't any good luck premiering her mv on these shitty apps lately.

Just watched it for the third time : I don't hate it, but I find it rather forgettable. It's fun, though.

Oh, the only thing I can't stand in this video ? Those 4 girls at the beginning. Especially the one at the front.

Awww no, I thought the little girls were adorable!!! They reminded me of myself 30 years ago. lol

I was such a little wannabe.

Really like the video, love the editing and think it's fun, colourful and vibrant. It reminds me of Akerlund's work on Smack My Bitch Up but in a fun way and not as dark

I liked the little girls but enough with the LAV wedding dress already. They should've been in the EY suit with monocle.

👍👍👍

Those girls like wtf?

And the cameos were really off putting. I think Nicki's was fine but Beyoncé, Kanye, Katy and Miley should've never been there.

Idk. I actually prefer the Fallon performance. There was no choreography to the video when she could've pushed the Fallon performance further. And I was hoping for a pool scene. Least fav video in ...well I can't remember, since probably Jump/Get together.

Crucify me. Bitch, I still have an opinion.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

perfect video for the song, it's vibrant, light and energetic, very complex to set up and execute, it's the kind of quirky video people like to see I think. It's way better than what we got for TUTR. The pasted on cameos though... :lmao:

I'm hoping Miley, Katy, Nicki, Beyonce, Kanye, Yoko Ono, Diplo, Rita all link the vevo/youtube to their combined gazillion social media followers #BreakTheInternet :drool:

Those girls like wtf?

And the cameos were really off putting. I think Nicki's was fine but Beyoncé, Kanye, Katy and Miley should've never been there.

Idk. I actually prefer the Fallon performance. There was no choreography to the video when she could've pushed the Fallon performance further. And I was hoping for a pool scene. Least fav video in ...well I can't remember, since probably Jump/Get together.

Crucify me. Bitch, I still have an opinion.

you call this no choreography? this looks like one of those vids that are shot in a few takes, it takes a LOT of choreography and preperation to get that all right just in sync for the video. they're harder and i think more difficult than usual/standard choreographed videos

you call this no choreography? this looks like one of those vids that are shot in a few takes, it takes a LOT of choreography and preperation to get that all right just in sync for the video. they're harder and i think more difficult than usual/standard choreographed videos

Camera work choreography, sure. I'm talking about dance chideography...it was minimal, moreso than in her Fallon performance.

This is true. The whole video is choreographed.

Akerlund said in the EW interview they rehearsed the video before filming, which is very unusual. The point is to seem effortless, when it is not. There's constant motion and dancing. All along.

Camera work choreography, sure. I'm talking about dance chideography...it was minimal, moreso than in her Fallon performance.

there is a lot of choreography but the attention goes to the colors & all the people in it & busyness i think.. but yeah a big choreo moment with all the dancers would be cool

Guest Rachelle of London

Camera work choreography?