BITCH I'M MADONNA video: continued

I don't mind the cameos at all, or lack thereof or how they were cut-n-pasted in. Before the video was aired I was starting to worry we might not get enough Madonna, but they're barely in it which is A-okay w/ me! I did like Miley though.

I still need the full video in HD please.

One of my friends on facebook was saying that he doesn't watch videos from AARP members. I went in.

"Non AARP members? Charles, you're so fucking old the key on Ben Franklin's kite unlocked your apartment"

:lmao:

One of my friends on facebook was saying that he doesn't watch videos from AARP members. I went in.

"Non AARP members? Charles, you're so fucking old the key on Ben Franklin's kite unlocked your apartment"

:lmao:

Nothing more hilarious than older gay men ripping on Madonna for being over 40 when a good portion of them get winded walking up a flight of stairs. That's what I've found.

So was the electric pizza and all the stuff from the teasers in the end part I haven't seen yet. I'm starting to get really curious to see the remix video. Maybe new footage?

Nothing more hilarious than older gay men ripping on Madonna for being over 40 when a good portion of them get winded walking up a flight of stairs. That's what I've found.

He's like in his 40s too like girl BYE it's not that far from 56! So ridiculous.

@VFILES on twitter said it was discount universe.. so i went with that. sorry if thats wrong

Oh no worries!! I just don't think Madonna was wearing that since Moschino is like literally all over the video... :)

the most important thing is that she's having fun

i adore the song

Really? Whether Madonna had fun or not on a video set is down there on the least of my concerns..

ru-work-2.gif

tumblr_lwjei9SglI1r1qvpro1_500.gif

Oh no worries!! I just don't think Madonna was wearing that since Moschino is like literally all over the video... :)

he seemed a reliable twitter account & lots of followers etc so i believed it.. ;)

bart baker (who makes video parodies) said:

So @Madonna has a new video coming out, hopefully this week, with @NICKIMINAJ @katyperry and more! I KNOW WHAT MY NEXT PARODY IS GONNA B

Really? Whether Madonna had fun or not on a video set is down there on the least of my concerns..

ru-work-2.gif

tumblr_lwjei9SglI1r1qvpro1_500.gif

Well I think Madonna having fun in a music video about having fun would make total sense to most people...

Well I think Madonna having fun in a music video about having fun would make total sense to most people...

Sure if I had to choose I'd prefer she'd have fun and be happy but ultimately that's what the billion dollars in her pocket is for.