Cologne - Nov 4th - First European Show

Mario24

Yes, I missed GT too, but I am still more grateful for the medley and WTG and that was a real exclusive for me now that I realized that it might have been skipped all together...

WTG sing-along was magical!

I've just realised that I'm friends with the guy who caught and ate the sausage during UB (I hadn't seen the footage - I'd just read about it)! We met in the EE line in Berlin for MDNA and I spent a lot of time talking to him and his friends while waiting for both shows, then we met up again in Copenhagen. He and his two friends often ended up with GT tickets and if they happened to win the iPad lottery, they chose someone from the EE queue who they thought deserved to be in the GT to give the wristband to. When he saw me in Copenhagen, he told me that they planned to give me a wristband (!!!!), but luckily, I'd won the Icon Contest, so I already had one. I was really touched, though, that they would be so kind to me. As it turned out, they ended winning and gave the extra wristband to someone else, who nearly died from excitement! The friend who I'd given my extra wristband to and I ended up spending the whole concert with the lucky guy (he didn't stop bouncing the whole show and loved every instant of it!) - front row, just slightly left of the centre of the main stage (the sausage guy chose to stand where she interacted with the crowd during LAP, in the hope that he'd get to touch her, which he did that night for the very first time ;) ).

Anyway, he's a really nice guy who travels from Italy to as many shows as he can for each tour. Vande, he's actually from Rome :)